Forevermore

WARNINGS: Yaoi, Implied Sexual Interactions.

Disclaimer: I own neither Yu-Gi-Oh nor the song "Forevermore". (Believe me, this shit would be in-your-face, on-the-show CANON if I did.)

o.o.o.o.o

Lyrics

Normal

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

o.o.o.o.o

Yami sat beside Yuugi, his lover and date to the Domino High Winter Dance. The two boys had been at an arm's length nearly all night. But, then again, after the previous night's events, Yami doubted he'd ever want to be more than a meter's distance away from his Light ever again.

He smiled down at the smaller, who was currently leaning up against his arm, their fingers intertwined. The amethyst-eyed teen smiled dreamily back up at his Darkness, heart soaring with happiness and love that swam through the eyes of both. Yami leaned down, and gently kissed his little one's forehead. "I have a surprise for you, Aibou," he murmured quietly against the line of Yuugi's wild, tri-colored hair.

The shorter of the two blinked, content with their current position. "What is it?" he asked absently. If they weren't at a school event, he'd probably be nodding off right about now.

Yami smiled gently, and looked up to the DJ, hired for tonight's dance. They eyes met briefly, and the man grinned and nodded. "Ne, care for one more dance, Yuugi?" he asked. Yuugi blinked, looking mildly surprised, but beamed. He nodded softly.

"Hai."

Yami stood, holding out a hand to his boyfriend, bowing with elegance. Yuugi giggled cutely, and took the outstretched limb. Yami grinned playfully to the smaller, before leading the two of them to the middle of the clearing dance floor.

He pulled Yuugi close, their chests touching. The pale teenager wrapped his arms loosely around Yami's neck, who, in return, coiled his own around Yuugi's waist. "I made you something," he hinted, expression holding a softness that was reserved for Yuugi alone.

Yuugi tilted his head to the side, blinking those wide,expressive eyes. "Eh? Nanisore*?"

The DJ began to play a custom music track on the speakers, and soft, slow music began to play. Yami drew his partner closer, with loving possession. "A song."

He saw Yuugi's eyes widen in surprise as he and Yami began to sway slowly to and fro with the rhythm of the music, the few couples that had been dancing ceasing. The entire student body seemed to be watching the two expectantly. All was ignored by the pair of males, except for each other.

Yuugi heard the sweet, loving rumble of Yami's voice as he began to sing.

We collide,

Synchronized;

As I gaze into your eyes,

Yuugi blushed softly, recalling their activities from the night previous.

*Flashback*

Yami stared down at his tenshi, panting and blushing softly below him. They lay spread over Yuugi's bed mattress, Yami leaning over the innocent boy on the soft sheets.

He leaned down, chastely kissing his Little One's lips, before moving to the boy's ear. "Are you certain about this, Yuugi?" he whispered, "We can wait, if you wanted to."

He heard a breathless reply of affirmation, and Yuugi's arms embracing his other half, pressing their bare chests together.

Yami's eyes grew tender, and he smiled softly as he slid Yuugi's un-done shirt from his frail shoulders. "I love you, Aibou," he murmured into the darkness of the room.