~Adore~

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters. All characters belong to James Dashner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: sad scenes
Thomas' pov~
"No you don't. You don't love me" I argued with Newt until we had no more words to say. Newt then left, making me feel more worthless and alone. I went to leave the room too but was soon stopped by my old friend, Mia (Shuckiest_shuck ).

"Thomas?" She squeaked, obviously excited to see me. "Mia! It's been too long!" I attacked her in a hug, my figure now towering her. "You've grown a lot I see." She giggles, looking up. "And so handsome." I rolled my eyes and let go of her. She then checked the time. "Oh no. I have to go. See you around Tom!" She then spirited off. I grinned. It's been too long since I last saw her.

I walked out of the room and saw Caspar walking down the halls crying. He looked at me and ran to me. He then embraced me and cried into my chest. "What's wrong, honey?" I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Newt..he..hurt me" he lifted his sleeve to show a deep bruise. I placed a soft kiss on it then told Caspar to wait for me at the end of the day.

I searched around for Newt. I soon found him on the floor, pale and stiff. "Newt!!!" I ran to him. "Newt" I lifted him into my lap and saw a small hole in his chest. I got some tissue out of my pocket and pushed down on the wound to stop the blood. "Come on. Don't do this to me." His eyes opened but he was very weak. "Who did this to you?" He gritted his teeth. "Caspar.." He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down. Our lips soon met and I kissed him deeply. I then pulled away and tried to help him.

"Tommy stop..please. Kill me. It hurts too much" he whispers, his lip trembling. "I can't. I can't kill you. You mean too much to me." I keep putting pressure on the wound. "Kill me, Tommy!!!" He shouted and I winced but continued trying to help. "If you've ever loved me then kill me" he then shoved the gun in my hand. I shook my head. "KILL ME!" He screamed, closing his eyes. I pointed the gun at his chest, he took the last breath.

I pulled the trigger...

A/N: I warned you. Don't worry something's going to happen to save newt. Please don't kill me. Sorry for the short chapter. Comment, vote, read on and follow me :3