He cries for his mistakes.!

Salam everyone I read ur comments and ur request for early update oh here you go then I hope you enjoy. But don't think this is the end no this is just another beginning.
*******************************
"Oouucchhh...what are...."

"Ssshhhhhh" he place a Hand on my mouth. I started shivering out of fear my heart start beating very fast. I could feel the sweat coming down under my hijab. It was dark how could I see him. Forget about him I can't even see my own hands. No light was coming from any window,  the curtains were dark in colour.

"Don't say anything." He let go of me and I let out a breath.

"What is going on here"

"Sssshhhh I told you not to speak anything. All you got to do is listen and let me speak today." I just nod knowing that he can't see me but infect he did.

"Li..sssttt...eennn. I know I have hurted you since the first day we saw each others...but....I didn't do anything intentionally. I know you are a shy person, you don't like to talk to non-mehrams, you don't like any guy touching you , you don't like people ruling on you, you don't like anything that leads you to commit sins. You are a true muslimah. But I broke all those rules and made you commit sins. Infect I forced you to commit sins. I forcefully touched you, I always ruled you despite knowing that you hate it and I never listened to your rejections I kept doing what I wanted not caring about anything you said. And on the other hand you have always listened to me no matter how much we argue you obayed me, but me I never even thought for a second whether you like it or not." For a second I though someone has stabbed my heart no one could think for a second that this Mr psycho has this part as well. Before I could open my mouth to say something I felt two arms wrapping themselves around me and that was him he continued to sob with his arms wrapped around me and his face buried on my neck over my hijab.

"SONIA I AM SO SORRY FOR EVER HURTING YOU THAT NIGHT IT WAS MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU AND NEVER TAKE YOU THERE YOU WERE RIGHT TO SLAP ME IT WAS MY FAULT AND WITHOUT CARING I BLAMMED IT ALL ON YOU. I WAS WRONG IT WAS MY FAULT I AM SO SORRY PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I PROMISE I  WILL NEVER HURT YOU I PROMISE PLEASE SONIA PLEASE" I could feel him tightening his grip around me pulling me closer to himself with his face still buried on my neck. For a while I felt so bad for whatever he did to me since the first day but then after all it's all humans who make mistakes and we are always thought to forgive and forget because if Allah the Almighty can forgive his servants for the greatest of greatest sins then who are we not to forgive someone for their tiny mistakes.

"Can you please turn on the light I am feeling suffocating and I can't see anything."

"Oh yea wait." He let go of me and turn to search for the light.

As soon as the lights were turned on the scene in front of me made my eyes almost pop out. There were broken glasses all over the floor, the bed sheets with cushions were thrown apart. With the wall being scratched with marks his photos were scrated with marks as well everything was mess up and I look up to him I could see his puffy red eyes filled with tears and his conditions was like he haven't ate properly for days. Ya Allah when will this guy learn something good.

"I am sorry I messed it up."

I turn around and went towards the bedroom door and open it for everyone to come in and as soon as everyone stepped inside their mouth was left hanging open.

"Yusuf are you alright."

"What is this all going on here"

"looks like Your so called friend don't know how to take care of himself." I didnt said anything but infect left from there quietly my friends followed me and we took a texi back home I didn't turn back for once to look who is calling me back or what is going on I don't know why but looks like I cannot handle myself anymore. What just happened was beyond imagination I kept wondering if this was the Mr psycho I met the first day who kept hurting me from time to time not caring about me ever. And now here he is crying and bagging for forgiveness promising never to repeat his mistakes again.

I know I have forgiven him but I didn't let him know. I want him to prove that his words were true and he will act upon them. We reach back to the hotel and I  prayed immediately not feeling like eating anything I jumped on my bed ignoring the continuous questions asked by my friends I said good night and there I go deep sleep maybe after a long time I am gonna get a very good sleep.

( good night Dubai )