Your Worst Nightmare

"Hahaha, I got y'all good". Logan laughed.

He had just pulled a horrific prank on their friends. He had called all of the gang to his dorm room at exactly 5:00pm and they all arrive on time but Logan was nowhere to be found. Then Michael saw a a note on the bathrooms door which said that he was tired of life and that he needed to end his pain. They then heard water falling down from the bathroom. They slowly entered and they saw Logan who was in the bathtub cover with water that was actually mix with blood.

They all screamed and ran out of the room.

Logan burst into laughter as he got out of the bathroom. He went over to catch his friends and told them that it was just a prank. They we're all pissed off more Zoey Lola and Quinn.

"It's not funny Logan. You shouldn't joke like that!". Quinn yelled.

"Whatever, the important thing here is that i got y'all and thats what matters". Logan replied as he exited the lounge.

"We should do something about it". Chase commented.

"Yeah we should, lets teach him lesson!". Lola agreed.

Zoey was in a deep thought. They all turned to see her and she smiled.

"Oh no". Chase said.

"What?". Michael asked confused.

"She has a plan".

"Yeah i do. Here's what we're doing...". Zoey said as the group listened.
____________________________________
Hours later Logan was in his room taking pictures of himself, when someone knocked at the door.

He groaned and answered it, but for his surprise no one was there. He looked side to side and saw nobody. When Logan was about to close the door he saw a enveloped laying there. He grabbed it and went back into his room.

He sat down in his bed and opened the enveloped card and read.

Logan Reese don't you think is crazy for a guy to be taking pictures of himself for 5 hours? You do this everyday and let me tell you that your not so handsome. You know who's really pretty, Quinn Pensky don't you think? I know that you two have been sneaking around campus, secretly dating. I recomend you to take good care of Quinn because you dont know if she's laying dead by tonight or even right now. I'm watching you Reese take care of your friends because any accident that happens, everyone will balme it in you.

-Your Worst Nightmare

Logan was mouth open. He dropped the letter and ran off in search of Quinn.

He got to the girls lounge and saw that Zoey was on the couch studying while Lola and Michael we're playing pool, but there were no signs of Quinn.

He tried to calm down and slowly aproached his friends.

"Hey guys!". Logan happily greeted.

"Hey Logan, what are you doing here?I thought you were taking your daily session of pics". Michael asked.

Logan eyed him suspiciously.

"How do you know that I take pictures daily?". Logan asked ignoring his other quiestions.

"Everyone knows that, right guys?". Michael looked at everyone as the nodded.

"That's true. Almost everyone at PCA knows that I take pictures daily". Logan thought.

"Hey have you guys seen Quinn?". Logan asked.

"Why do you need Quinn for?". Lola replied as she faced him.