Leo and Elizabeth have their baby

I went though 8 1/2 months of this pregnancy to get me to go into labor nothing had helped me to go into labor Leo and I were giving up.

Everyday I would sit on his lap and kiss him I went a month overdue to have our baby girl. I was due March 6th and I went into labor on April 10th. I said to Leo "Titanic set sail today." He said "I know that is where we met and where we got engaged."

I kept feeling cramps from the baby I said to Leo "I keep feeling cramps and I am a month overdue is there any way that I could be in labor?" Leo wheeled his chair over to me and I sat on his lap and he felt my belly. He said "honey I don't know let's go to the hospital and find out."

Next thing I knew we were getting in the car I said "honey I forgot my overnight bag I am going to run in very quick and grab it, it is right by the front door." First I helped Leo in the passenger seat he couldn't drive which sucked.

I ran in the house very quickly without having a contraction and I ran back to the car and I started the car and was driving to the hospital since I didn't know that I was in labor I had one hand on the stirring wheel and I had the other in my belly the contractions where coming.

Leo saw me in pain he said "babe do we need to pull over?" I just had started sweating I was in deed in labor I was trying to make it to the hospital before I started pushing.

I pulled into the hospital's parking lot Leo very carefully got out of the car and he wheeled his chair inside. He went up to the information desk he tried to stand up and he successfully stood up while holding the desk the lady said "how may I help you?" Leo said "my wife is in labor she started having contractions on the way here we are parked right out front."

Leo sat back down in his wheelchair and Leo and the nurse went out to our car where I was sitting in the drivers seat. The nurse said "we are going to get that baby out of you." I couldn't really speak so the nurse helped me out of the car and I ended up sitting in Leo's lap going into the hospital.

We got into the hospital and we went up to the 3rd floor that was Labor and Delivery the gentlemen behind the desk said "what is wrong with her?" The lady from the lobby said "she's in labor and we need to get her a room."

We went down to L&D #1 and I got off of Leo and once I did I had a long contraction the nurse said "okay Mrs. lets get you on the bed." She called another nurse and she rushed into the room to help me onto the bed.

I changed clothes so fast that I was in bed fast. The one nurse attended to me while the other nurse put a monitor over my baby.

The one nurse said "okay I am going to ask you some questions first what is your name?" I said "my name is Elizabeth C. DiCaprio my husband is sitting right beside me."

The nurse said "okay Mrs. DiCaprio you are 6 centimeters so I am going to break your water." The nurse was being careful but the water was very cold. After the nurse had broken my water I had another long contraction.

The nurse said "let me check you again." The nurse had checked me again this time I was 8 centimeters I had said to the nurse "is there any way I could get a epidural?" The nurse said "sure let me everything together."

The nurse ran out of the room and I reached down and grabbed Leo's hand. When the nurse came back I let go of my husband's hand so the nurse could help me up. The 2 nurses that was in here helped me with the epidural.

Once the epidural was compete the 2 nurses helped me lay back down and now I won't feel any more contractions it was smooth sailing. I said to Leo "hold the railing with one hand and stand up how can I hold your hand if you are sitting down?"