Chapter TwentyTwo

Michael

After I said she wasn't pretty, she just vanished. I couldn't help but feel bad the second after she disappeared from my eyes.

Gosh, Michael, you didn't have to be a dick. She's actually pretty cute.

Wait Michael stop.

We watched 2 more movies when I started to get tired and my ass hurt from sitting too long.

I groaned and yawned as I got up from the floor.

"I'm going to sleep guys. G'nite." I said as I walked out of Luke's room. When I returned to my own she surprisingly wasn't there. I didn't want to call her either because, well, I'm stubborn okay?

Instead I got in the shower to prepare for bed. As much as I like the free soaps and shampoos hotels have to offer, they don't even smell good. No Ed Sheeran, the best things in life don't come free to us.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel as I whipped my hair to the side. I sprayed on my deodorant and walked out to get dressed.

I put on my Barney boxers and threw my towel on a chair. I was pretty exhausted from a busy day so I climbed onto the bed. I could see that there was a big long pillow already under the blanket due to the lump I see, so I took the opportunity to fling my leg and arm on top of it. It wasn't even soft. Ed Sheeran really needs to get his facts straight. I cuddled it anyway and fell asleep.

*

The next morning I woke up to a soft sweet sent. I could feel me spooning my pillow as I dug my face deeper into it. Gosh this pillow smelt really good.

I guess the best things in life do come free to us.

High five Ed.

I hugged it tighter but I felt something weird. It was...squishy. It even seemed like it had arms.

Then I heard soft snoring.

And it wasn't my snoring.

I opened my eyes to find me spooning Chrissy. I tried not to panic as I laid there with my face nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

Shit.

Was she the pillow under the blanket from last night? This girl really needs to warn me about her whereabouts! I leaned in closer to look at her face.

She was really cute. Her nose was so adorable I just wanted to boop it. She slept peacefully as she lightly breathed in and out; chest rising and falling. I brushed a few strands of hair away from her face as I saw her cuddling with the two stuffed animals we bought together. It looked cute together.

I didn't want her to wake up and see me, because I was scared she'll freak and think I'm a rapist or something. I slowly tried to creep out of the bed without waking her but because I'm an Oompa Loompa, it gave me away.

"Michael?" She asked in her morning voice. She rubbed her eyes and turned in her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly when I was just a feet away from her on the bed.

"Uh yeah...its me." I said shyly. I rubbed the back of my neck as I awkwardly looked at her. She didn't seem to feel awkward towards me at all though even if I were lying on the same bed as her, with only my underwear on might I add.

"Morning." She said as she yawned and stretched.

So, she doesn't think I'm some rapist?

"I don't wanna get up." She whined as she started to cuddle a pillow.

"Wake me up when you found my home." She mumbled as she drifted off to sleep again. She was SO cute.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head. I got up to take a shower. I grabbed my duffle into the bathroom to change so I wouldn't have to replay the same incident of her seeing me naked. I blushed at the memory.

STOP MIKE.

Okay I started to shower.

*

"Michael hurry up!" Chrissy called when I was fixing my hair. She's been knocking on the door for a few minutes now.

"I'm not pretty yet!" I said as I took my time. Why does she want to use the bathroom anyway? It's not like ghosts needed to shower or pee or anything.

"What are you even doing in there?" She asked.

"I'm creating a universe." I said proudly. Seconds later she popped up next to me and I dropped my hair wax out of surprise.

"Stop doing that!" I complained as I picked it back up. She started washing her face so I guess ghosts do need to fresh up?

When I was done getting ready I stuffed my belongings into my duffle. I left her to the bathroom so she could 'change'. She came back out in black jeans and a black shirt.

WELL, she must be adapting to our style.

She slipped her bag onto her shoulder as she caught me staring. I didn't say a word and neither did she. She just raised her eyebrows at me and I raised mine in return.

I know I'm hot. You don't have to stare.

I smirked at her comment.

But me and Calum don't think you're pretty.

Like I believe that.

She flung her shoulder and strutted away. Vanishing right before she reached the door.

But she did look hot.

------------------------