Marry me

(B/f/n)- best friend name
(Y/f/n)- your full name
(Y/n)- your name
(C/n)- country name
(H/l)- hair length
(H/c)- hair color
(F/c)- favorite color

Jason Derulo- Marry me (Germany x reader)

Today was my wedding day. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my lace wedding dress smiling, my best friend (b/f/n) was smiling at me as she zipped up the back of the dress.
"Damn man, I'm so happy for you," she said.
"Yea I'm happy too," I said smiling at her.
"C'mon we can't keep him waiting now can we," she said taking my hand.

(Flash back)
You were (y/f/n), the country of (c/n), girlfriend of Ludwig Beilschmidt (Geramny) for three years. You met at one of the world meetings, you were part of the allies. You guys hooked up instantly. And you just getting ready for a date with your man.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake me up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

You wore a short, lace, floral dress with a jean jacket and brown boots that went to your ankle. Your best friend (b/f/n) was doing your (h/l), (h/c) hair and singing some dumb girly song that you despise. Sadly you started singing along. Until there was a knock at your apartment door, (b/f/n) smiled at you, you blushed and went to answer the door. You opened the door to find your tall, blonde boyfriend in jeans, a gray button up shirt and a bouquet of (favorite flowers).
"Hi," you said smiling at him.
"I got these for you," he said handing you the flowers.
You took them and smiled, smelling the sweets smell of the flowers. You reached up on your tip toes and pecked his lips.
"Thank you they're beautiful," you said leading him into the apartment to put the flowers into a vase.
"Hey Ludwig," (b/f/n) called from the couch.
"Hello (b/f/n)," he said nodding his head at her.
"Don't set the apartment on fire while I'm gone," you said grabbing your phone from its charger.
"Yea yea," she said waving it off.
You laughed and took Ludwig's hand, leading him out of the apartment. He lead you to his car opening the passenger door for you. Then jogging to the driver side and started the car.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

He parked the car at the restaurant where you guys had your very first date. He opened the car door for you and led you inside the restaurant. Ludwig gave the waiter at the podium the info and he led us to a table on the balcony with candles.
"This is amazing Ludwig," you said in awe as you sat in your seat across from Ludwig.
"Not as amazing as you are," he said taking your hand in his.
You blushed.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Ludwig's P.OV.
Tonight I'm going to ask (y/n) to marry me. I love her so much and I want to create a family with her and be with her for the rest of my life. I asked Gilbert about what he thought and he ended up squealing like a school girl and hugging me. He thought it was a great idea, I even showed him the ring. He smiled and nodded.
"It's a great choice luddy," he said "I hope she says yes."
"Yea me too, bruder," I said putting the ring box in my pocket.

Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

(Y/n) P.O.V.
We order the food and we talked about work. Ludwig was a police officer and you were a surgeon. We told funny stories of work and friends. We ate our food in silence, while Ludwig made funny faces and almost made you almost spit out your food. You drank champagne and acted all fancy like rich people. Until Ludwig pulled you to your feet, getting on one knee and pulled out a ring, and said.
"(Y/n) it's been three years since we got together and I think you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on. I've never met someone with your kind of heart. A-and just- wow. Will you, (y/f/n) marry me?"
You were in tears and nodded.
"Y-yes Ludwig," you choked out "I will marry you."
He smiled and slide the ring onto your ring finger. You lunged into his arms, kissing him softly. He kissed you back wrapping his arms around your lower back. The rest of the restaurant clapped and cheered at you. You smiled at him as he whipped the tears from your eyes.
"I love you (y/n)," he said kissing you once again.
"I love you too Ludwig," you said.