A New Year

The last five years took a toll on Vlad. Aside from schoolwork, he had been in life threatening situations more times than he cared to count.

This year Vlad would be attending Stokerton University. Commonly known as Stoker U, as per courtesy of October.

He had just recently enrolled, and was currently working on moving his belongings into his dorm.

He would've moved into his old house on Lugosi Trail, but there were just too many bad memories there, he didn't want to move in just yet.

Vlad placed the last of his luggage on the floor inside of his closet. He finally noticed that Henry hadn't moved any of his belongings, and grew curious.

He pulled out his phone, and dialed Henry's number.

"Y'ello?". Came Henry's reply.

"Hey, it's Vlad. I was just checking to see where you are. You know we have to bring our things in right?".

"Oh man I forgot! I'll do that later. I'm hangin' out with October right now, and you should be with Snow. You never know how much time we'll have left after classes start."

Vlad realized henry was right. He would be starting classes the next day, so he only had half a day left.

"Alright man, you're right. I'll call her now. Just make sure you get your stuff in by tomorrow alright?".

"Sure, sure. Gotta go, bye!" The phone went silent and Vlad knew Henry had hung up on him.

Sighing, Vlad dialed Snow's number, and put the phone to his ear. After a second, Snow answered.

"Hello?". Vlad hadn't known how badly he wanted to hear her voice until now.

"Hello?". Her voice called again, shaking Vlad from his thoughts.

"Hey, it's Vlad. I finished moving in so I figured we could do something if that's alright with you."

"Ya, perfect timing actually. I was starting to get really bored, and its only 12:30." Vlad was relieved to hear she was unoccupied.

"Great. How about getting a bite to eat. I'm famished."
Snow replied again, her voice sounding somewhat happier,
"Sure thing. I'm hungry as well."

Then he remembered something, "Hey, is there some place remote and quiet we can hunt. I'm pretty sure I might go a little far, and I dont want risking being seen."

Snow simply replied, "How about the park? Hardly anyone goes there, and there's plenty of space."

"It's settled then. I'll come by in a few."

"Alright, Vlad. Love you." And the phone went silent.

Snow sat in her living room, waiting for Vlad to come get her. She knew it wouldn't take long, they were in the same dorm building, so she dressed right away.

She was currently wearing a red slightly baggy T-Shirt, and relaxing, knee length, black and white plaid, shorts. With grey converse.

There was a knock on the door and she knew who it was. Quickly standing up, she briskly walked to the door, and turned it's handle.

There stood Vlad. With a baggy purple T-Shirt, and shorts similar to hers. He was also wearing converse, but they were black.

Then he spoke, " Ready to go?".

"Yep. Let's go." Vlad then took her hand, and led her down the hallway. Snow stared at him, and he stared back. Both absorbed in the other's presence.