Chapter 10

This ones short but decently sweet-ish.

_______________________________________

Harry's Pov

Luckily, the walls in this place are insulated enough to not have the whole household hear what Angel just said. Shocking? No but I am glad she could get that off of her chest. It may have been bad of me to push her to the edge like that when really I don't know anything about being in an abusive relationship and how hard it may be to get out of one but I'm sure she needed that release. After a while of silence, I decided to apologize.

"Hey Ang? I want to apologize is that okay right now?" I ask 'cause if she's not in the mood I won't force her to listen to what I have to say.

"Shoot for the stars, Harry" I was a ready to just quit on the idea of apologizing, her tone told me she was no longer in the mood for anything but I irritated her and I was willing to try my best on easing up that irritation.

"Look...I know I have no place to say anything about your relationship I have no clue what it all entails and how hard it must be to leave but please believe me when I say I just want what's best for you, whether I know you well or not, I know for sure he is not what's best for you. I am so sorry though for acting like its easy to get out of a relationship as yours. I don't want to boss you around or force you out but I'm here for you no matter what alright? And so are your friends, who are just as frustrated as I am."  

I tried my best to lay it down without opening another wound or rant but she looked up from where she lay on my bed blankly staring at me before letting out a sorrowful chuckle and going back to her original form on the bed.

"it's easy to be frustrated on a situation you barely know about isn't it"

"well I have been briefed by your friends"

"but my friends aren't me, harry. They haven't lived the life I've lived. If leaving was as easy as everyone makes it out to be I wouldn't be with him. I wouldn't be with him and I wouldn't be with my dad and I wouldn't have to go to school with people who are just another part of Jase" she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. A sign of stress. "I want to leave just as much as everyone wants me to but it isn't easy. How could it be when I fear what he'll do to me in a minute just for trying to leave more than what he'd do overtime if I actually managed to leave? I appreciate that I have your support along with my friends but I don't want to drag anyone into this, this is my problem and my fault." I couldn't help but stare at her she was still pinching her nose slightly and her breathing was soft and gentle, chest rising ever so slightly. Her soft and slow words combined with watching her breathe calmed me down immensely.

"it may be your problem but it is definitely not one you have to face alone" I say trying to match her calm tone.

"EMILY, HARRY, ANGEL DEAR, DINNER IS READY AND NOT BURNT PLEASE COME DOWN" I heard my mother yell. I stood up and went to help Angel up, not that she needed the help but she looked plain tired and ready to drop to the floor any minute.

"are you up for going down there? If you are no longer feeling up to it its okay I'm really good at making up excuses for other people, babe." I asked, I know Gavin to be a handful and I didn't need him questioning her at all if she wasn't up to play 21 questions. I waited for a answer but she just stared at me with a look of wonder instead, as if she was inspecting my face. I smiled slightly not really knowing what to do next.

"Help me, please" she finally piped up in a tired voice and walked closer with a look of desperation mixed with...desire?

"uh, yeah of course what do you want me to do?" she was walking forward and I was walking back till I hit my dresser. She got as close as she could to me and hit me with the most innocent smirk I have ever seen.

"Kiss me? Please?" I was taken aback but trust and believe there's no way she'd have to ask me twice. i hit her with a kiss that i prayed would change her life and i really hoped it would.

___________________________

Vote, comment and fan hunnies!

constructive criticism is always welcome.