ender dragon,roobot,wither

HUNTERS POV
I woke up to a strange high pitch noise, I try to move but I cant because Im sraped to a metal bed.Im all alone in this strange dark room , i hear a girl scream,
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
I start to panic.

this man in a white cloche comes up to me with a needle thats glowing green, I look at him and ask"wats that?"shakily
but before he answers he injects it into my neck and immediately black out.

I wake up still shackled to this bed,and still in this dark room al by my self.I hiss in pain  after the searing pain goes away I realise that the room isn't so dark anymore it was like I had drunk a night vision potion but it didn't go away.I looked at y  hands one was black and scaly, the other one was grey it was the same as my legs I get up and brake all the straps that were holding me down.As I got up i fell but before I hit the ground  I realised  I was floating.

A women came in wearing the same white cloche when she saw me she screamed,
" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH''
''WHAT HAVE YOU DONE  TO ME''I screech so loud that I break all the windows in the room.The women doesn't answer me so I fly out the window and out into an open felled.
I am now half ender dragon.

LOLLIE_GRADUATE S POV

''AAAAAAAHHHHH''I scream as a  woman injects a strange  purple substance into my leg.I start to change my usually bright cloths turn grey, the woman comes to help me up but as soon as she touches my hand  she falls to the ground in pain a man comes in I put my  hand up an a wither scull shoots at him he falls to the ground too.I look at my  hand its turned light grey I Point my hand towards the door another wither skull shoots at the door the door comes off and I sprint out into an open failed were I fly off.
I am now half wither.

FOXY_PIRATE_FOXS POV
I wake up to a scream I say to myself "Im jut imagining things ." and start thinking to myself  "why did I get turned into a skeleton ? Ive been in here for 3 weeks all alone in here,why am I such a threat."All of a sudden this grey figure gets pushed in.It just sits there crying for awhile then it gets up and and walks to the door ,hits it and bangs its head agented the door until  it sits back down and starts crying again. I stand up but i cant  move.Im still chained to the floor so I sit back down and go to sleep.
The next  day I wake up to it banging its head against the door,it then turns around and faced me in the light.I realise it's a girl but she's half wither she just looks at me and says softly"your a freak too. My name is lollie_graduate I'm half wither.""my name is foxy_pirate_fox  I am half skeleton"I say softy back then out of the blue a wither skull shoots from her hand and onto the door."you can't brake it I've tried."so she sits back down and cries so I go back to sleep.