Just wake up already

"So is she ok? what did the doctor say about all this?" I heard a voice but who's? I wonder "She's fine i promise you Noah." Tatyana!! it's her "Stop, don't touch me!!" huh i want to wake up why can't I "Oooh come on babe Iris won't know I promise." won't know what?! "That's not the problem here!! I love her, get that through your tiny slut mind." I then hear the door slam "Hmm what's so good about Iris i mean we look exactly alike what the hell!!" I then feel Tatyana slam her hand hard on the table making everything on it fall "Mmm." Come on wake up already. "Oooh you waking up. be right back i'm going to get mom ok!!" I then hear the door shut again "Mmm" I start to think about mother, tears falling from my eyes. "Sweetie please wake up i need you back here." Mom then hugs me tightly crying "Please you don't understand how badly I want my daughter back in my life. please" I start crying tears falling uncontrollably "Please baby girl i know you want to come back to me and your father and sister and big brother." Huh brother is home "Mm" I open my eyes slowly looking at the ceiling and then looks at my mom "Hi...mom." she then grabs my shoulders and starts crying and brings me back into a hug again "Ooh honey I missed you so much!" I then hug back "So mother can you bring father and Tatyana in please." she then looks back at me "Your brother is here to." she says after shutting the door "Hmm brother i cant wait to see how he is. hehe i bet he grew out his beard." I giggled to myself thinking it would be funny, but right at that moment "IRIS!" I then see Jason my brother he then hugged me making me hug him back "Hey big brother i missed u." Then i looked at the door to see father mother and Tatyana "Hey Tatyana miss me?" i smirked and looked at her. She looked down and said "Of course i missed my twin." I giggled "So Jason i see you grew your beard out." i said touching it and he smiled proud of himself "Yup do you like it?" I nodded " Yeah it looks good on you." Father then took Jason off me cause he was practically sitting on top of me.

"So darling how are you doing?" Father then makes me scoot over and then he takes his shoes off and lays with me just like before i smiled as he rubs my head "I missed everyone, and i slept of course i'm ok." i said laughing father then smiles and hugs me "Good." Mother then leaves "Where is she going?" father, Jason, and Tatyana look at each other before smiling "Huh am i being left out again!?" father then smiles and looks at me "No honey you'll see what it is when she bring it." I kept thinking why she left "So tatyana i missed you." I look at Tatyana and when i did she was glaring at me i flinched and kinda avoided her gaze "So Jason, did you meet anyone?" I say smirking, he then blushed deeply looking awake "Y...yeah i did her name is Maria.." I then clapped and smiled brightly "Oh my god, really i gotta meet her, ok." i say demanding instead of asking "Ok Iris." Mother then comes back with a cooler and i look at her confused "Hm what's inside mother?" she smiled and said "Your favorites." I squealed and then i noticed i had to pee "U...um mother will you help me?" i look at the restroom door blushing deeply. All mother does is giggle and nod "Ok sweetie come on." she gave me her arm along with Jason who helped me as well just to the door. "Mother can i ask you something?" i say while sitting on the toilet "Sure sweetie." I look down "Well before everyone else came in, Tatyana and some guy where in my room and i heard them talking, and I wanna know.." after i finish i look away "Who is Noah?" mother then gasped and looked right at me "Wait you don't remember?" i shake my head "Am i supposed to?" i say looked at her confused, but then she jumps back to another question "Wait what were they talking about?" i looked away and said "Well i heard him say to tatyana to not touch him and saying he loved me he also called her a slut..." i then looked at mother who did not look happy "So mother who is Noah?" i ask once more "You'll find out soon." after all that i finish up and mother helps me and she walks me back to my bed.

"Tatyana I need to talk to you...Alone." mother says in a mean but serious tone "Outside now." mother walks out and Tatyana glares at me and i look at Jason "Um did i do something wrong."

Hope you guys like my story I know this one is long but I promise the others will be about 6-5 hundred works ok please comment, vote or something so i know either to keep writing or not please or even message me ;-*