Seeing my old-new Best friend

"So who is Ashlyn??" I asked Noah while we ate out tacos "Oh Ashlyn is the most popular girl and she is your sisters bestest friend.." I looked at him and smiled "So why was she trying to be nice to me?" I looked at noah and all he did was shake his head "I got no clue.." I took a bite out of my crunchy chilli taco "Who is my best friend?" Noah smiled and looked at me "I have a idea who that is... give me your phone." he asked while reaching his hand out to me for my phone "Here." i handed it to him.

"Call Selena." He spoke into the phone till it starting dialing someone

"Umm, Hello?" a girl's voice

"Hey selena come to Taco bell by the movie theater, bring you boyfriend as well ok." Noah chuckled and looked at the phone and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked kind of nervous. "Oh your best friend." is all noah said making me kind of anxious "So when is she coming.?"," Hmm about 5 minutes or less." he pointed to some girl with really bright orange hair and some guy with glasses and kind of nerdy "There they are.." I kind of got happy but at the same time i calmed down, He stood up and waved to them making Selena walk over to them and making Black wait in line to order their food.

"So why did you want us...." she stopped after she looked over at me "IRIS!!" she said tears forming in her eyes, i got up and looked at her confused as hell you don't even understand.

"Uum... Hi Selena.." i say smiling at her, but after i said that she hugged me tightly and started crying on my shoulder