Part 1

I stayed behind until he finished the video. "Hey,Caspar...Roomie...Best bud!" I say punching his arm, he had something I wanted and I was gonna get it one way,or another...

Caspar Lee was my roomate in London, he moved in with me after he moved out of Alfies.Me and Alfie were former friends until he confronted.Me about well.Lets not talk about that.

Caspar knew I watched Jacksgap way before we had been roomies and way way before me and Alfie were friends.I loved Jacks smile how it could light up New York city after dark.And how Finns humor could be the only thing holding up a mountain before crumbling.Obviously they were as cute as each other (twins giving me a double take!).

But I had never met them in person even if I tagged along with Caspar for a YouTube crew meeting.And me and Caspar agreed he would give me Jack and Finns number if...Oh god.If I gave him my uh hermm pizza for 3 months.Don't shame me people.

I went over to Caspar who had the 'I ain't giving it u that easily' look.He knew he shouldn't have done that, I got his arm and pulled him to the ground making sure his hand I held was firmly pressed against his back.

"herminkouettiernnfnmr" were muffles what came from his mouth.I got up and I offered my hand down to him after I got off him he took it and dragged me across the room and pinned me to the wall."I said 'I ain't gonna play fair' " he whispered into my ear making me shiver. THAT SUN OF A BISCUITS DAD!!! I knew his game too well and decided to use a cheat.I looked at him innocently and kicked him where it hurts.Took his phone out his pocket and locked my self in the bathroom.Transferring the numbers into my own mobile.Immediately sending Jack a text.

Ashley:Hi Jack my names Ashley.Im a friend of Caspars.*Picture of Caspar on floor in pain*I hurt him  but he'll make It.Anyway I just wanted to say that Jacksgap is one of my favourite channels.And you helped me when I was hurting.Thank you x

Jack:Thanks Ashley.Also send Caspar my regards and ask him if we're still on for tommorow.

Ashley:On it sir !

I fangirled way too much.Im sure I died.Anyway I came out the bathroom  going to Caspars room only finding he was no where to be found.
I looked (by looked I mean I couldn't see him so I starfished on his bed
)