1

Beauty drove around West Baltimore, with her windows up, air blaring and music blasting. A blunt hung from her mouth as she rounded the corner of Woodbrook Ave. 

She stopped her newly bought Rolls Royce wraith in front of a nice little two story home, with neat cut grass and a small little garden. 

Grabbing her phone from the cup holder she quickly sent a text

I'm outside. Don't keep me waiting!

5 seconds later the screen door opened up and out walked Mimi in all her beautiful glory. She stood at 5'0 with a head full of curly hair, a button nose and  pink lips. Her skin was of a light tan color and as smooth as a baby's butt.

 Her skin was of a light tan color and as smooth as a baby's butt

"Hey!" Mimi smiled happily once she was in the car. 

"What's up" Beauty replied taking in her appearance. She wore a white baby tee top, light blue Calvin Klein jeans and some nude so Kate Christian Louboutin on her feet. Her hair was out her face and up into a bun letting Beauty get a good look at her face.

"What?" Mimi giggled after she noticed Beauty staring.

"Nothing" she replied driving off.

They had been kicking it for only a few months and already Beauty had Mimi wide open. Not to mention she haven't even gotten into bed with the respected queen pin yet.

Beauty hooked up her phone to the AUX cord and scrolled through her playlist looking for a song to vibe to. She finally settled on Nas If I Ruled The World

Mimi watched while she drove and couldn't help the small smile that crept up on her face. "Damn she's gorgeous" Mimi thought to herself.

"You want to hit this?" Beauty asked trying to pass Mimi the blunt but she declined.

Beauty nodded before turning up her music zoning everything out.

It took no time for them to get to the Inner Harbor where her penthouse was located at the Ritz-Carlton Residences. Parking in the parking garage, she grabbed her Chanel bag from the backseat before her and Mimi exited the car.