Smokestar Of Smokeclan

"Smokestar! Onenight is giving birth!" Smokestar pricked his ears. He leapt down from the Highstone, and raced to the nursery. He could hear Onenight yowling. His warriors crowded around. Splashbreeze, her sister, poked her head out. She beckoned to Smokestar. He tried to calm down. Splashbreeze looked sad, for some reason. He padded in and what he saw shocked him.
"NO! SPLASHBREEZE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS!"
He raced out and pushed past Dashingriver, his close friend.

When he got back, Dashingriver, who had kits, was looking after his kits. She comforted him. He felt grief and loss and anger.
"We need to name them.."
"Phoenixkit, and Clearkit"

Phoenixkit POV

I bounced around the nursery when I heard my father call a meeting. I followed Dashingriver, my mother, to sit below the Highstone. Smokestar looked down at us proudly. He didn't look at me though. I think I reminded him of something he lost.
"Phoenixkit and Clearkit, step forward."
"Clearkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons. Do you promise to be a blah,blah,blah..." MY TURN ALREADY!
"Your mentor shall be.... Foxleaf."
"Phoenixkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons. Do you promise to be an obedient apprentice?"
LIKE STARCLAN I DO!
" I do."
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I name you Phoenixpaw. Closedfire, you are a intelligent and strong deputy. I trust you to be Phoenixpaw's mentor.
"CLEARPAW!PHOENIXPAW!"
" Closedfire! Can we see the territory now?"
After seeing the territory, I learnt some battle moves. I was sad that Clearpaw was a medicine cat, but still, she isn't gone. That night, I was sad. Clearpaw slept in the medicine den, and Baypaw, Blazingpaw, and Racingpaw weren't exactly friendly.

Clearpaw POV

I dropped to sleep easily. Learning was harder then I thought. The next day, I learnt the uses of coltsfoot, juniper berries, marigold, and cobweb. Later I saw Phoenixpaw play fighting with Blazingpaw and Racingpaw. I felt pangs of jealousy and sadness I couldn't be with them. Suddenly I saw Baypaw attack Phoenixpaw. I rushed out, to see Smokestar, Dashingriver and Closedfire dragging Baypaw off. Closedfire carried Phoenixpaw here. I found marigold and cobweb and pressed them on. That night I heard Foxleaf talking to Smokestar.
" Tommorow I'll take her to the Moonpool. "
I could've bounced around the territory with happiness. I couldn't believe it. 3 moons ago I'd just been made an apprentice. Now look!

As we arrived, we saw a group of cats. They hissed. Foxleaf had to explain how we lived above the Clans. They welcomed me.
" Clearpaw, do you promise to uphold the code of the medicine cats?"
" I do."
" Then from now on, you shall be known as Clearvision! "
As we trekked back, I raced to the Clan. I told Smokestar the news. He grimly nodded. I didn't get it. Shouldn't he be happy? Later I found out that Phoenixpaw had gotten her ceremony. Now, she was Phoenixhope. But also Foxleaf had realised that I had visions of the future. I was frightened and amazed at the same time.

Phoenixhope POV

I led the patrol towards our new border. We'd moved to behind Thunderclan. As we neared the border, I saw a patrol with Firefrost, Blueriver, and Roanpelt. I dipped my head. We set our scent markers and Firefrost hissed.
" Hey! Move back! NOW!I sent Splashbreeze back for reinforcements. I hissed.
"No."
He leapt at Closedfire and I attacked Blueriver. I heard a yowl of pain from Closedfire. I pushed Firefrost back to their border. He dipped his head
" I guess it is your border now." At that moment, Firestar appeared.

Clearvision POV

I raced towards the new border. I had to tell them that Smokestar had sent Closedfire down from deputy. He was deciding now. At that time, I spotted a flame-coloured bird. I hunted it. I had hope, and the Clan had hope for a good deputy. I realised. It was an omen. Phoenixhope was to be the new deputy. I found and told them, barely taking in the Thunderclan warriors. I raced back and explained to Smokestar the omen. He was doubtful at first, but I managed to get him to believe. He announced that Phoenixhope was the new deputy. Closedfire hissed at her as she passed. I unsheathed my claws. Highstorm, a close friend of Phoenixhope, nipped him. I hissed at him. Phoenixhope took no notice.
"Get to sleep, Closedfire. In the medicine cat's den." Foxleaf had died. I had sat vigil the night before . I saw our littermate, Sparrowtail, leaning in to Highstorm. It looked like we would have new kits soon. Blazingstorm and Racingsmoke congratulated her and Baypelt licked her on the shoulder.

Phoenixhope POV

I can't admit it. I won't admit it. I love Aspendapple. He's kind, funny, and lovable. Anyway, we are preparing for battle with Thunderclan. They have been intruding and hunting on our territory. I have to organise patrols, supervise training sessions. Basically my life is busy. I just want to go to sleep in my den. Which is what I will do after organising the night patrol.
"Aspendapple, take Highstorm, Sparrowtail, and Poppyhawk on the night patrol. Be back before moonhigh as Thunderclan will attack" I meowed. I'd been careful not to put Closedfire in the patrol. He knew Aspendapple and me were soon mates.

The next night, Highstorm, Aspendapple,Closedfire,Splashbreeze, Poppyhawk, Sparrowtail, Snowpalm, Tallclaw, Whisperflame, Bluewhisker, Blackfire,Blazingstorm, Racingsmoke, Smokestar and me charged into Thunderclan's camp. They weren't prepared but they soon were. I got tripped up by Blueriver and Runningwings. I saw Smokestar and Flyingheart fighting. I saw Flyingstar rip open Smokestar's throat. The next thing I knew, I had a tear running through my ear.

Aspendapple and Poppyhawk carried the dead body of an apprentice, Leafpaw, home. I carried Smokestar home to camp. As I entered, yowls of shock arose. Dashingriver padded up to me, shaking.
"Who did this? Who?!" Before I could reply, Speckleleaf laid her tail on her shoulder and led her to the medicine den. I sighed. We were falling apart. At that moment, the ferns leading into camp parted.