Chapter 4: The Darkness Part 1

Alright darkness is rising and guess who is involved LUCY yeah now here is my favorite chapter it is quite long.

this chapters song is mirajanes theme (I love this one very much so emotional)

Oh yea i had my first comments from two perticular people thank you so much you've given me hope and i will continue on.

*****************************************************************************************

LUCY P.O.V

As i got home i sat on my bed thinking about............ I don't even know what to think about.

so i decided cause I still need money I'll take a job by myself (for once at least), I stood up from my desk to go out but then sat back down on  the bed I'll do it tomorrow.

I sat there staring at my keys losing the track of time and without knowing I fell asleep.

NO ONE P.O.V

Lucy well fast asleep on her bed quite peacefully actually, however what she didnt know was that someone was there with her.

"Lucy your all i need for this plan and I will do all I can to take you." the stranger place his hands over lucy's body and casted a spell. Soul Take Over.

Then dissapeared into the darkness.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Lucy then woke up feeling awkward her head wasn't thinking right.
Some thing told her to go to the forest and she followed.
Outside walking in her p.js and no shoes it was now about 11pm and she was sleepy yet she just carried on.

Now in natsu and lisanna's area

Lisanna stayed wide awake while Natsu slept like a log. She stared at the moon and wisphered "I hope I have completed my part perfectly Gaito-sama." Before lying next to natsu fast asleep

Some where in the forest lucy was still walking in a trance as she accidently fell into a lake. Cause of how cold the water was she was instantly back to reality.

"What.....where.....how did i get here?" She whimpered looking around, she recognised this place before but her mind was to fuzzy to think clearly.

she stood up wobbling on her feet as she walked out of the forest again.

Inside the depts of darkness someone is very annoyed of what just happened "HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE TRANCE?" He roared a girl same age as lucy was standing there in a long gown and replyed "I'm sorry Gaito-sama but the coldness of the water must have snapped her back."

Gaito growled and punched his fists on the table "Maybe that's what I get for trying to carry out the plan early." The maiden nodded "Please calm down Gaito-sama, you still have the spell you put on her." He smiled in agreement "Then we will just have to wait a little longer, then her heart will be drowned in the darkness." He waved his hand out to the maiden "I want you to travel to magnolia and watch over how it gets on."

She stood up and bowed "Yes Gaito-sama." Before dissapering off.

Lucy was now at the door of her house, it took her a long time to get out and now the sun was rising forget sleeping i 'll go have a shower and go to the guild.

AFTER CLEANING UP 

L:ucy still felt odd from last night , what was she doing in the forest again? Somehow when she got to the guild memories started to flash back

She told them to wait

They left her of the job

Anger started to build up in Lucy as she remembered she would take a job alone. She went in and walked to the request board and without thinking she took a job she shouldnt have done.

"Hey Mira I wanna take this job." Mira stared at Lucy with a worried face "Are you sure you wanna go alone?" My anger started to rise more She doesn't trust me she thought as she nodded "Yes i wanna take a job by myself for one at least." Mire smiled a fake one as Lucy could tell. After getiing the job approved she ran out of the guild and walking to the startion.

I can't beleive it she doesn't trust me to go on a job by myself WHAT DO THEY TAKE ME FOR 

Lucy stopped in her tracks as she tought about it some more then she got it, THEY ALL THOUGHT SHE WAS WEAK.

she will show them she is not how they think she is she will make them pay for thinking like that.

Lucy P.O.V

My job was to get rid of a wzard who steals people's life, He lives in the Medetarian forest (Made up). Maybe i was too into what i was thinking that i didn't check if i could do this job. I stopped and shook my head 

"NO WAY NO WAY i can get this job done with no worries." She carried on walking in into the forest where she encountered the target.

NATSU P.O.V

OUR job was completed with no problem and now me and lisanna are on our way back to the guild. With my senses we took a shortcut though the Medetarian forest.

"Hey Lisanna i still feel bad for leaving Lucy like that, she must have thought we ditched her." Lisanna just laughed "Lucy is a really smart  girl she must have known why we left her, k Natsu relax." I nodded but inside I dont think that sounds right.

We were walking for about half an hour when i stated picking up a smell "Lucy!?" Lisanna turned to look at me with shock "Natsu what do you mean lucy?"

I started to run in the direction with lisanna following behind shouting "NATSU WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" 

I shouted back "I SMELLED LUCY." in a second I came to a halt, taken back by what I just saw Lucy was on the floor bloody and bruised, I havn't seen someone have that much damage done on their body, before I ran toward her screaming "LUCY!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to lucy? How did it happen? You can find out in pt 2

Sorry had to split this cause i need some time and im posting this in my lessons at school.

Next chapter is when Lucy starts to change so look forward to it.

im still editing sorry if there are mistakes.

XXlovesfairytailXX