chapter 1:reflective

The way I feel is named strange. I don't know what it is about people but sometimes they make my heart drop to my feet. Some tell a story in there eyes begging for people to understand. And that's what it was about him that made my heart drop.
When we locked eyes it felt like the world stopped,time froze and we were the only people standing. He saw me but I felt like he didn't,and I don't know I've known him for a while but I just started having feelings for him. When he laughs when we meet eye to eye i feel something.
When I see him I feel like I could tell him everything. And he isn't perfect but he's better than me. Because I have so may flaws and I love it the fact that maybe someone will live me either with our without my mistakes and imperfections. I feel like he ins't like others he's broken and says the story in his eyes.
His name is horizon my name is fray. I get to see him everyday but I know my chances are just being friends. But I don't care my relationship with anyone as long as the people I care about are there. He's my friend and let's leave it at that.
It's a new day and beautiful. The coulds you see are dark. But the sky a beautiful mixture with the sun coming up. I can't help but wonder what will today be like? Maybe today will be different maybe today someone will care. Maybe today I won't be broken.
Mom
>>hey start getting ready on my way.
<<ok hold up
Audri
>>you stared at the sky again didn't you.
<<how could I help it it's beautiful.
>>you really like him hu.
<<what gives it away?
I do like him but I don't know something is wrong with the world today. Sure I like that guy but I care about everyone. And there's a person now that needs help more than anyone. No matter what it takes I want to help everyone.
"Hey grace!"a mocking voice that I once loved to here appears. It's horizon.

"Hi!"I say playfully and sarcastically. I can't tell him. He is amazing but I don't think I feel anything for him anymore. Let me explain myself,I'm a tomboy/anime person. I have caramel colored hair up to my shoulders. I have colored eyes(they change colors.) I am in 7th grade and I'm 5"4.

"Horizon,you might as well have just come up and slammed my locker." It's a thing I do that when play around with in the mornings.

"Grace,of you wanted to flirt with me just do it!" I turn almost bright red I can feel it. My phone vibrates.

Rick
>>hey were waiting for you in homeroom your late.
<<WHAT! Ok I'll tell horizon we gotta go sorry!
>>geez just hurry up.
<<sorry grumpy.

"Dude we're late,come on!" I hate walking with horizon alone. He can act stupid sometimes. We rush to homeroom me grabbing his hand running in the hallway.