chapter 2:shimmering

We run to class as fast as possible. Honestly I've never felt so alive so happy.

"Slow down gracey!"Horizon actually sounded serious for once in his life.

"I told you to stop calling me grace!"

"I'll stop if you slow down!"

"Fine!" I slow down but like the stupid bastard he can be he says,"thanks grace."
His smirk spread so far I thumped him in the front of his head so hard it left a mark. He's my best friend that doesn't mean I don't regret doing what he says all the time.

"Horizon,I like you." It's just spilled out of me so fast that I honestly had no idea it was going to come out.
   (Awkward silence between us.)

"Fray I already knew." And he says it full of happiness that I and never seen fill his eyes before. Then he broke down spilling every emotion and thought that passes his head.

"How.."

"You have friends you know."

"I give up on haveing friends you know." I swear I feel like I can't trust her anymore this is the second time she's done this. But this time wasn't like the last he left but horizon stayed.

"Do you know what fray?"

"What?"

"I'm going threw hell." Is he serious I knew he had problems but not hell worthy problems. I wish he would have said something earlier.

"Horizon,if your going threw hell keep going. Don't give up no matter what is happening because there is always a way to turn things around."

"And you know what gracey?"

"What?"

"Homeroom is over."

"What does that have to do with anything we were just talking about?"

"It means that you spent that whole time talking to me and trying to get to know the real me."

"You know what else it means?"

"What?"

"It means that people are going to think we're dating or "together"."
  I'm nervous because now that means that people are going to say things. This isn't good when people think me and horizon are together