~.Chapter 4.~ I'm going to kill her

This is Aurora

Warning: chapter contains....stuff...that isn't for children's eyes...no it's not sex, but it's sexual harassment, and if you guys don't like that stuff maybe u should skip this chapter.

"What did she do to you Justin?" I ask him, my voice full of worry. He breaks down and cries into my lap again.

Okay this girl is going to die.

"S-She touched m-me..." He says, his voice full of embarrassment. "Where'd she touch you baby?" I ask. "M-My pee-pee...  I-I tried to s-stop her, b-but she w-wouldn't." He says shakily.

My fists clench and I say,"Where. Is. She?" He whimpers and I say,"Babe, you need to tell me where she is." He nods and says,"O-Okay..." I motion for him to go on, and he says,"S-She told m-me not t-to tell any-anyone, a-about what she d-did to me...."

I sigh and say,"Justin, I'm going to make sure, she's put away for a long time, for what she did to you. Now, you need to tell me where she is, and what exactly happened." He takes in a deep breath and nods.

Flashback in Justin's pov

I open my eyes, and look around for Abbie in my room. She's not here. My eyes fall on a girl. She's pretty...but not as pretty as Abbie.

Abbie is like an angel. "Hi, I'm Ronnie, and I'll be with you today." Ronnie says. I nod and slowly back away from her. "Sweetie I don't bite...hard." She purrs. (A/N I am cringing so hard) I back away and she puts her hand on my thigh.

I squeak and move her hand away. "Man you're really hot, you know that?" She says. I whimper and look away. She places her hand, higher on my leg, and moves upwards. She places her hand right on my pee-pee and I jump.

I shove her hand off and run into a corner. "God, you're like a five year old. That's not hot. Maybe I can look past that, aye babe?"

I whimper when she starts crawling over to me. "No, no. N-o!" I yell as she leads her hand on my private part again.

I feel a tantrum coming on. I start screaming, and thrashing around, doing anything to get her away from me. I yell out Abbie's name, hoping she'll come for me.

Flashback in Justin's pov ends.

"Justin, oh my God, my poor baby." I reach to give him a comforting hug, but he moves away from me.

Ouch...

"Justin im not going to touch you there, I promise you." I tell him honestly. He nods slowly and hugs me tightly. "I'm here now, Justin." I whisper.

***********

"Ethel!" I call out. She stands up from behind the desk.  I say,"Do you know Ronnie?" She nods and I say,"Okay, so she touched Justin...somewhere."

She gives me a confused look and I whisper,"Okay excuse my language, but...the bitch freaking grabbed Justin's wee-wee."

Her mouth falls agape, and I nod. She says,"Okay, um I honestly do not know where she is, at the moment, but when she shows up tomorrow, il love sure t have her escorted out to the police station." I smile and nod.

"Oh and Aurora's been asking for you." Ethel says. I smile and say,"Can you tell her that tomorrow we're going somewhere special?" She nods and I smile.

"Justin sweetie?" I say softly, as I walk into his room. "Y-Yes?" He squeaks out. "Tomorrow we're going somewhere special. And you'll be getting a brand new friend."

I chirp. "R-Really?" He asks happily. I nod and he smiles. I kiss his cheek, and rub the sides of his cheek. "Good night Justin." I whisper to him. He says,"G-Good n-night a-angel."

I give him a confused smile and I say,"My name is Abbie, sweetheart." He smiles and says,"B-But y-your my a-angel."

Awe!!!! He's such a little charmer...

"Awe thank you, Justin." I say, while blushing. I kiss his forehead and tuck him in. "I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" I whisper.

"Okay, b-bye A-Angel." He whispers I smile and close the door behind me. "When I get my hands on Ronnie, I'm going to kill her." I mutter to myself as I jump into my jeep.

Sorry for the crappy chapter. Poor Justin though. Vote, comment, and give me ideas for the story, I might just do them ;)