Chapter 20

"Can we go now, Jai?" I asked with a pouty face.
"We have to go to Hot Topic first." He said as he grabbed my hand.
"Make it snappy." I said
"You can wait right here." He said while pointing at the bench that was sitting right in front of Hot Topic.
"Ok ok, but hurry" I said, he nodded as he ran inside. A few minutes later a guy sat next to me. He looked like he was in his mid 30s.
"Hey." He said while staring at me.
"Hi." I said quietly, I didn't like the vibe this guy was giving off so I moved a little away from him.
"Why are you here alone?" He asked.
"I'm not my boyfriend is in Hot Topic." I explained.
"Would he mind if I borrowed you for an hour?" He asked as he stroked my hair. I quickly got up and saw Jai coming out of the store.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked the man, but before he could answer he turned to me.
"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked with rage in his voice.
"No I'm fine." He nodded and turned around to the guy.
"Who the Hell do you think you are?"
"I was just asking if you would mind if I borrowed her." Jai didn't reply, his eyes filled with anger and he hit him.
"You sick fuck." Jai said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked away like nothing had happened.
"Are you ok?" I asked when we got in the car.
"I'm fine, it's you I'm worried about and the baby."
"We're ok. Thank you for defending me."
"I always will." He said as he kissed my cheek. The ride home was really quite. When we turned on the street we lived on I started seeing pink balloons.
"What's with the balloons?" I asked. Jai shrugged his shoulders while keeping his eyes on the road. When he pulled into the driveway I got out of the car as Jai got the bags.
"Are you sure you don't need help?" I asked.
"I'm sure go on in."
I nodded as I walked into the dark house. I turned and flicked on the lights. When the lights came on people jumped out from all over causing me to scream. I started to clam down once I saw it was Gina and the others.
"Don't you know better then to scare a pregnant lady?" I asked, as I put my hand on my chest.
"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?" Beau asked. I rolled my eyes.
"What's all this about anyway?" I asked.
"It's your baby shower." Jai explained as he walked through the door.
"Really? Awe, thanks guys." I said while hugging Jai.