Chapter 15- Suprising things happen

GoGo's POV

The next day, we all went to the auditorium since the headmaster is going to announce something.

Well, about my friends, they're very distant except for Honey and Tadashi. Well Pacifica, she's acting suspicious.

Just then, the headmaster spoke.

"Everyone, sorry if I interrupt your classes but I have an announcement that everyone will love. We will have a winter dance. Now everyone, go back to your classes." He said.

I went to my locker to grab my books when Hiro went to me.

"Who's your partner?" He asked casually.

"Ethan Hale. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going with *********. And your partner is Ethan? Seriously? " He asked in disbelief.

"Uh yeah. He asked me yesterday, at the Paper Lantern." I said while giving him a fortune cookie from that restaurant.

He ate it and got a piece of paper.
"Always expect that surprising things happen."

"Paper Lantern, 7 o'clock" I said angrily.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry GoGo. I was with Vanellope yesterday and-" He said but I cut him off.

"I knew you weren't coming and besides, Ethan was there for me." I said.

I went to my class. At lunch, someone blindfolded me and tied me with a rope.

"Who are you and what's going on?" I asked.

They began to reveal themselves. It was Vanellope and her group.

"I knew it was you. Let me go!" I shouted.

"I won't do that because I'm here to tell you that Hiro's mine." She said.

"Ha! In your dreams." I spat back.

"Well let's just see who'll he ask for the winter dance. And for the record, he doesn't like you." She untie me and left me there.

"Oh wait, by the way, someone is betraying you." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Pacifica... well, she's in our group and she knows all about this." She said.

"Pacifica... I thought I could trust her." I muttered.

ѼѼѼ
Oh hello readers, sorry for not updating but here, I gave you an update. Who do you think Hiro's partner. Read the next chapter.