chapter 5

YASMINS POV, YASMINS HOUSE

My grandmother passed me some Gorgeous shoes they were high heels with a floral pattern. Omg my grandma is the best, i could'nt wait to see the look on people's faces!!!

"Bubbie, they're gorgeous! I Iove them!" I shouted with glee, i started bouncing on the bed tugging the shoes like there my gold i felt like the Gollum in the lord of rings screeching my precious.

"Ah-ah-ah.Sweet taIk is cheap. Pay the Iettuce." she gestured as in the chocolate I trade for the shoes, its kinda like a tradition, I was fine giving away delicious expensive chocolate cause I'm not a chocolate freak like the other girls.I leaned closer struggling the first part because i was still crossing my legs but i'm fit so i manage back to the story..I leaned in as if to hug then pulled out two chocolates from her ear as she gapes and puts her hand over her mouth to probably cover her drool.

"Dos chocolatsl, How do you do that?" She questioned taking them out of my hand, now it was her go to drool all over them and act like the Gollum.
"Te amo, Bubbie." I said before she popped them in her mouth and began chewing away. poor chocolats

THE NEXT DAY

"Mmm, I Iove the smeII of retaiI in the morning." Sasha pointed out snifing the air not to obvious though, i know she wouldn't want to be noticed as a dog.

"That's my Sasha." I exclaim with a chuckle.
"Gosh, guys. I missed you so much. Two years? That's, Iike, forever. So what's the Iatest and greatest?
Same oId, same oId, I just wish my parents couId see who I reaIIy am." Jade mumbled the last sentence but rushed through the begining without a breath in between.
" The worst."
" You know, it's not that bad. It just means I spend a Iot of time changing cIothes in skinny bathrooms." She said with a little hope and a chuckle a the end.

"That's so weird. Fashion's Iike your superpower. You shouIdn't have to hide it." I said while we circled the bench till we found a spot. It looked alot like we rehearsed it because we did it all in sync

"PIease, that's Iike a textbook definition of superpower. It's a thing in your Iife that you're reaIIy amazing at, but you hide it from the worId so peopIe wiII think you're normaI." Jade explained in a very nerdy way. I didn't catch most of it and i think the others did too but what i made out of it was superpower and life so maybe she's been hiding a superpower.

"And you Yas" Chloe pointed out, quickly breaking our pause.

"I started writing music" I spoke but was interrupted by a huge gasp from Sasha. " And yes Its sounding really good but NOOO you cant hear it." I rushed but stretched out the no part.

"Stage fright" Sasha suggested which I have to say was a good guess but considering she's my best friend I think she had an advantage on that one.

"yes" I forced out, taking a deep breath at the end

"But Sasha its really been about missing you guys" I explained with that dramatic look and voice.

"Speaking of guys... woah" Jade said eyeing out the one of the boys from the jock team, which happened to be dylan. Yay me. :( He hates me

"Look who's walking by sporting some bad jeans and looking fine" Sasha said holding my wrist and gesturing her head toward the guy who was dylan like i said, The deaf guy i ran into.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!, he totally just checked you out, did you see that! he is into you" Sasha exclaimed with total excitement the second he looked at me

"WHAT?!?!?! Dylan, are you kidding me, he hates me" i shot back while the other girls squealedwith excitement " besides he is totally not my type" I said with one of those faces that says "just...no"