Meeting Skyler

"um...could you show me to room A18?" I asked hopefully that I could just get to class.
They all glanced at me and turned around to put on more makeup,except one.

"do I know you?" she hissed like some type of cat
"no" I said exiting the bathroom.
"keep it that way" she smirked as she turned around towards the mirror.

I walked through the empty halls until A18 showed up in sight.
I barged in not really caring if anyone judge. I just wanted to be away from tyra banks and her minions.

All eyes were on me as I entered the classroom.
"take a seat Kendall" the teacher ordered,I felt my cheeks burn red while my stomach burned acid.

There was only one seat next to a girl,it turns out her name is skyler Lexis. She likes to dance to but she looks like the type of girl you would find riding a motorbike.

She had black combat boots,ripped jeans and a black shirt with an unzipped black leather jacket. Her hair was in a high pony and she wore a necklace that was hidden under her shirt.

She leaned back on her chair while chewing on gum while chewing on a pencil yet it takes me 5 minuets to chew one chip.

Maths was finally over and I packed up my stuff and left the room.
"hey K" skyler
"what?" I chuckled
"K? For Kendall"
"haha oh yeah...right"

"so what's your next class?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going
"English"
"we can't be separated can we?"
"no" she grinned as she chewed her gum loudly.

(())(())(())

Day past really quick and before I knew it lunch had come.
I sat at a table with skyler and three other girls who names were Ashley,Sophie and Eryn.

They seemed really nice but nothing got my attention until lucas showed up...

If you read basically it's reality sorry I'm having writers block + I'm going to focus on this story