Bloody Temptations

Bloody Temptations

Some people say I'm crazy. But what's normal? I mean, I went to an art school in New Jersey and when I was in middle school I went to night school because during the day I was out hunting. Not for animals, for people.

Now that I'm an adult, I have a full time job as a doctor. When people need surgery, I'm the one who helps them out. Only about 5% percent of my patients survive. So what?

To be quite honest I only have about 2 friends. They're all dead. They're names are Yukio and Shiemi. Yukio is tall and slender, ranging around the height of 6' 5". He's the son of Satan. Yukio has a twin brother named Rin. I don't know him very well. His eyes are very dark blue and he wears square rimmed glasses. Shiemi, on the other hand, is short with short bleach blonde hair. She loves swimming but when she was little, a weak sea demon could only possess her legs. She has never been able to walk. She now has a machine type thing to help her. The exorcists were unable to exorcise the demon.

~~~

Today I'm at work. Right now I'm working on a patient, and boy, does his blood smell good. Type AB- I'm guessing. I don't smell this beautiful sent very often.

Humans would say all blood smells the same. But they're wrong. AB+ smells like metal and looks a slightly darker red. A- smells a lot like a newly tiled floor and is a bright shiny red. A+ smells like a lunchroom floor and is a dull red. Everything else except AB- smells and looks pretty much the same. AB- on the other hand, is the prettiest best smelling blood I've ever drank! It smells like freshly painted nail polish and you just know when someone has that blood type. I mean, as soon as it leaves their body.

The patient's name is Lucifer. He is very short. Only about 5 feet tall. He got hit by a car. That's why he is in here.

I send the other nurses out of the room, I want to drink his blood alone. Besides they're a nuisance anyway. I slowly lean down over his body. I want to smell more of his blood. Why does this blood type have to be so rare? And what's up with other vampires drinking it? I quickly drink most of his blood (I'm going to save some for later).

~~~

I run outside to tell everybody that he died and I couldn't revive him. Believable story, right? I start to go to my office when some crazy insane vampire lady (type E), starts running at me like a madman! Type E vampires are very dangerous. They used to be human but then they got bit. Because they survive, they become halve blood vampires. But after a couple of years, sometimes even days, they become crazy and uncontrollable. All they can think about is killing and drinking humans or any other life form. Some, like this lady, will start running on all fours like a dog. Humans can't see type E though. Not unless they've directly been affected by vampires. This lady looks like she used to work here. She wears a white lab coat and has her ratty dark brown hair pulled back into a bun.

I pull out my wooden stake and stop moving. The vampire keeps running at me gaining speed as she runs. She is still only about half way down the long white hallway. I back slowly into my office on the right side of the hall. She is about ten feet away from me. Luckily Type E vampires are not very smart. She does a little burn out trying to turn to face me. Her feet slip out from under her and she goes sliding the rest of the way down the hallway. She hits a doctor tripping him. But to the rest of world it looks like he only tripped over his own feet. How embarrassing. I put the stake away and go into my room. I need to get some blood bags before the Undertaker comes and gets him.

"Yukio," I scream like Andy Biersack, " Why would you do that?!"

" Yeah Yukio, what the Hell?" I hear Shiemi ask behind me. We are in my almost empty apartment. The only furniture I have is a small table, a bed, and a fridge. The only reason I even have a fridge is to store blood. The walls are a pale grey and the floor a dark blue. The room is only about 13 feet by 15 feet wide.

This morning, Yukio, told a human (his girlfriend) that he is Satan's son, that I am a full blood vampire, and that Shiemi is a zombie. That is unacceptable. Humans can not know we exist!

" You know what could happen if anyone took you seriously!" Shiemi yells.

" Why did you do it?" I harshly whisper.

" Because, I trust her!"

"So what? Who cares? You do realize what could happen if she told anyone?!" Shiemi yells at Yukio in an angry rage.

Shiemi is not the kind of person to take something like this lightly. Her face is a bluish red color. I am only trying to understand why he did what he did. Is he really that selfish? Apparently. Someone needs to take care of him before this gets out of hand. I guess that will be up to me.

While Shiemi is still cursing and yelling at him, I silently walk backwards towards my fridge. I open it and the light turns on. Shiemi and Yukio whip around. I say sorry and that I was just getting something to eat.

"Can you get me something to drink please?" asks Yukio.

" Good idea! Can I have something to eat please?" asks Shiemi.

I nod and get some food for Shiemi and wine for Yukio. I pass the food to Shiemi. But before I give the wine to Yukio, I pour some blue powder into it. I watch it rapidly dissolve in tiny bubbles. I walk over to Yukio, smile, and hand him the positioned drink. I jog back over to the fridge and watch Yukio crumble to the ground as he realizes why I smiled at him.

" Fuck you, Zero." Yukio gasps out before he collapses on the ground.

" Zero, did you kill Yukio?!"

"No! I don't know what happened!" I yell sarcastically as I storm over to Shiemi. I grab her by her hands and twist them both outwards as she slumps to the ground, crying. Just as she hits the floor, seven policemen storm in through the front door. I look down at Shiemi's phone and I see 911 dialed on the screen. She must of called them while I was walking back to the fridge. The men jump onto me taking me down to the floor. Even being a strong vampire, I can not take out seven strong well built men all at once. The front door is still wide open and people have gathered to watch. Among them, is a level D vampire. We make eye contact and he charges at me. Even though he is not a level E, he is still just as violent. He trips about three men in the process of running at me. I whip out my stake and stab him. He falls to the ground, dead. I can not kill all of the policemen. Running around like I'm high, I take them all out. Now all that's left is a bunch of bystanders looking awe stricken. But along with all of them is around 50 policemen and women with guns pointed straight at me.

"Well, Damn."