Intro to my life

My name is Blake. I am 19 years old and have blond hair and bluish- green eyes. Never would I think that someone like me would ever fall in love. From having such a hard child hood to love? No that is just not me. So anyways here is my story.

*Flash back to 2 years ago*
*Beep Beep Beep* "God damn." I groaned smacking my alarm. I got dressed in a Brandy Melville dress with black Steve Madden sandals. I walked out of my apartment and walked to work. I walked in to Brandy Melville and greeted my co-workers. After 9 hours of working, it was my day to close up the shop. just as I was locking up I felt a hand on my back.

"Excuse me." a young man's voice said.

"Stores closed, come back tomorrow." I said not even turning around.

"Please, I just need one thing." He said. I turned around and gasped at who was behind me. Justin Bieber.

"Well shit. Look who it is." I said to him.

"Yeah, I need something."

"Great, I am tired. Come back tomorrow." I said annoyed not caring who the hell he is.

"Fine, I'll just sit here then." He said sitting against the wall.

"Justin, why are you here?"

"To see you." He said.

"We were over a long time ago. Can't you just accept that?"

"I guess, but we need to talk." Justin said.

"Not in the store." I said walking as he followed me to my car. I got in the drivers seat and Justin got in the passenger side. I didn't say anything or look at him I just starred forward.

"Listen, I need a date for the VMA's." Justin said hesitantly.

"Cool. Find someone else." I said.

"The publicists will love it though!" Justin argued.

"Does it look like I care what they think?" I said looking into his soft brown eyes.

"Please." He said quietly. I took a deep breath.

"I don't want to go alone." He said looking down.

"Fine, but after this, no more Justin. I am serious." I said sternly.

"No more." He said sadly and got out of my car. I felt my eyes start to well up. I missed Justin but I wouldn't let myself fall in love with him again. He broke my heart when he cheated on me 7 months ago. As far as the fans are concerned I cheated on him because that is what he told the world. When they asked me what happened, it didn't matter. They already had their story. I zipped out of the parking lot and drove back to my apartment. Once I got there I had roses laying by the door. I picked them up and it read.

thank you.
-Justin

I sighed and brought them inside. I put on pajamas and went to sleep. I woke up to a loud pounding on my door. I groaned and got up. I opened the door and Justin ran inside and slammed it shut.

"How do you lock it!" He said worriedly. I quickly locked it, trusting him on the way he acted.

"Justin, what happened." I said tiredly.