CSTWY

"What happened to you?!" Michael asked, lightly bringing his fingers to my temple. I winced away, the pressure he applied to the large bruise on my eye suddenly unbearable.

"I broke Ashton's vape and he broke my eye socket." I shrugged, turning around to grab food from my fridge.

"Luke, his beatings are only getting worse.. When are you gonna stop dealing with him?!" He sighed, jumping up on the counter. I smirked, standing between my lover's legs before kissing the boy. He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around the back of my neck.

Loving pecks turned into hungry lips, and soon enough his hands were under my shirt, nails digging into my back as I kissed his jaw.

"Jesus, if this got you heated I can't wait to see what you do when I use my hands." I whispered huskily, watching him quiver and whimper at my words.

I went back to work on his jaw, scattering large hickeys in the vicinity. He pulled me closer, if even possible, and tugged at my shirt.

"Me either.." He moaned, causing me to take a step back. I looked at him questionably, my hands locked in his. He nodded, hoarsely stating "I'm ready," before jumping off of the counter and into my arms.

I connected our lips, patting the back of his thighs so that he would wrap his legs around me. He obliged, letting me carry him to my bedroom. I hit my toe in the doorway, causing a hiss of annoyance and pain to push through our open mouthed kiss.

"Fuck.." I muttered, placing the smaller boy down on he mattress and crawling over him. Our clothes were soon scattered on the floor and I was gently prepping Michael for his first time. He cried out at the newfound pleasure, gripping my bicep with quite a lot of force.

Once I was sure he was ready, I rolled the lubed up condom up and waited for his say to start.

"Go, please.." He breathed out, intertwining both of our hands so I had something to keep myself up with. I slowly entered him, bottoming out before stopping. Michaels eyes were closed, his teeth gritted. I kissed the tears from his cheeks as they pain me to see.

"Tell me when love.." I stated against his none moving lips. He nodded moments later, begging me to move. I began to thrust into him at a steady pace, making sure I wouldn't hurt the younger boy.

"Oh my g-god.." He groaned, dragging his fingers down my back. I leaned my head on his shoulder as the pleasure I was receiving became almost too much to bare. I bucked my hips harder at his command, jerking him off at the pace of my thrusts.

I could tell he was getting close, the way his moans were becoming louder and !ore high pitched. It was his first time. I understood. I sped up, the sound of skin slapping loud through out the room.

"I l-love you.." He cried as he came, me following close behind him. I lifted his chin up, kissing his lips softly before laying down next to him and throwing an arm over his waist.

"I love you too baby."

-b