chapter thirteen

I sat there on the sofa couch looking at all of them. I wasn't interested neither did I feel like going at all but now look what I got myself into. When your depressed you don't actively engage in anything because you don't want to. Ever since him, Jeon Jungkook I feel like he's been trying so hard to get to know me better or try to get close to me. No one really likes me. I'm ugly. Fat and disgusting. But why does he keep going at the verge of my breaking point. He didn't do anything he just stood there watching me quietly.

"Jimin your getting ready too."
"I don't want to Jungkook."
"I don't care."

He pulled my hand and tugged me forwardly into his chest feeling warmth reasoned inside my face of hotness. I backed up a bit knowing this is way too close for my comfort zone but somehow I actually feel like someone cares about me. I feel like someone actually wants me for who I am finally. I feel at ease and soothed when I'm near him. He makes me want to be myself.

"I'll change. You didn't need to pull me..."
"I wanted to hug you for once. You never let me."
"What are we because you leave me in question. We act like were more than friends."
"What if we are more than friends."
"Then tell me why you keep messing with other people."

I picked my face up to find myself gazing at his curved up smile and eyes. He pushed me into the bathroom leaving his clothing for me to change into he locked the door.

I banged softly for him to open it and tried shaking the door knob. This was a mess when I moved into this dormitory. The lock was on the outside instead of the inside.

"Open it up Jungkook."
"No. Not until you change. For once just have fun and don't think about anything for tonight."

I just sighed. I knew if I kept fighting with him about not going he would revolt against me.

"Fine. I'll be out after I get done changing."
"When you change into those clothes think of my scent left on there ok?"

I gulped my saliva down and pushed thoughts of him out of my head. He isn't making things better. Every time he teases me or jokes with me he doesen't know how much it casually feels suffocated.

After changing into his see through obey tanktop with black ripped leather jeans that sticked tightly onto my skin wearing his maroon red vans and a snapback facing backwards where the strap was on the front. I looked into the mirror. I exasperated into a breath taking moment of is this really me? Do I really look like this?

My hair was curved and parted like a prince perfectly. Taking his snapback off where i ran my hands through my hair, I styled it a bit more messily where I used lip balm the scent of cooled mint to collide on my upper and bottom part dried of cracked up lips.

"I'm done Jungkook."

He opened the door and he didn't stop staring at me.

"What is it?"
"N-nothing."

I heard a saliva gulping down his throat and he looked away for a quick second. I don't know if he did this on purpose but he trailed his hands slightly off the side of my hip bringing me in a bit closer to him. When someone came he let go of me.

"Guys look at Jimin!"
Everyone was quiet and didn't say anything until Jin hyung said,
"You look absolutely amazing Jimin."
"Thanks."

I looked at all of their faces where they smiled at me. But Yoongi was the last person I locked eyes with. I didn't know what his little smirk meant at me.

Then I broke our gaze and looked back at Jungkook while he broke off the silence of saying,

"So who's ready."
Everyone shouted, "yes!"
*time pass by*

Following them to the club we payed and opened the door to the music beating inside my ear drum and the noise filled up everything in the atmospheric pressure. I almost zoned out where I walked past a couple of people but I felt someone's hand hold onto mines. I looked back to see Yoongi's hand intertwine with mine.

"Don't go off Jimin. You'll get lost."

I paused. I thought it was Jungkook but I was wrong. It was Yoongi.

"I won't hyung."

I looked around but I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. Yoongi looked at me and smiled while sitting across from me forming eye contact.

"Looking for Jungkook?"
"No..."
"Its pretty obvious Jimin."

I noticed I should stop since he's probably with his ex having fun. I turned my attention towards Yoongi.

"Enough about Jungkook. Let's talk about you hyung."
"Whats there to talk about?"
"How have you been since the last time I talked with you."
"I've been ok."
"That's all?"
"Yeah."
"That can't be all of it. I mean you know how long its been since we've talked?"
"A year."

I went in closer to his face pouting my bottom lip,

"You missed me right?"

He turned his eyes and we faced eachother closely. I felt his breath on mine and he looked into my eyes and so did I.

"What do you think Jimin."
"I think-"

For a quick second I thought his lips almost brushed against mines but it was his face touched up for a split second. I felt my heart skipped a beat and everything became tensed up into regulations of not knowing what was happening. What if I break away and move on from Jungkook and start liking Yoongi.

Everyone came back to our table and said that, they had to leave due to work tomorrow morning and so did Yoongi leave but he gave me a little boxed up pressent and said,

"Happy birthday Jimin. You really deserve it."

I smiled back at him and said,

"Come over more ok!"

He reasurred me with a warm smile and left with the rest of the group and so did Taehyung leave with Yoongi after he came thirty minutes late to the club.

Here I was stuck with Jungkook alone in the club. I wish he would listen and not do bad things like drinking because hes only 16 nut hes stubborn. He must have drank a lot for us face to face where he fell on top of me and his drunk breathing became heavier on my lips where he said,

"Jimin..."