Chapter 11- Hydra

Happy Halloween!

Percy flashed into the Avengers Tower and was surprised when it was eerie quiet. No one seemed to be around, "Jarvis where is everyone?"

But nothing responded, knowing something was wrong when Jarvis wasn't talking he pulled out his sword and moved to the stairway.

This way he wasn't trapped like he would've been if he entered an elevator. His instincts were on high alert waiting for some sort of sound.

He got to the top floor and open the stairway door slowly and peaked around the corner, it was a giant mess.

Tables were turned over or burnt. There was obvious signs of a fight especially with glass everywhere.

The lights weren't on most because Jarvis control them, Percy frowned.

Moving toward a computer that he could access Jarvis he typed in coding and soon enough got Jarvis back on.

The lights went on with a boost and soon Jarvis did too, "Sorry sir, I was hacked and it seemed the enemy have gained the upper hand in the battle. I could only watch and record what has happened. Would you like to watch the video?"

"Yes Jarvis, who were the bad guys?" Percy asked as he moved toward the screen.

"They are Captain America's old enemy Hydra, the name was taken after the Greek monster because if you killed one hydra base, two more seemed to grow in it's place soon after."

After what Jarvis said the static screen finally played somewhat good quality.

It showed the Avengers hanging out on the couch, they were just relaxing but on another camera there were men with a patch on their shoulder showing somewhat an octopus looks like.

"The men coming up the stairs are Hydra soldiers." Jarvis said as Percy continued to watch the video.

Soon enough flashbangs and gas were thrown into the room knocking out the Avengers except Steve, Thor, and Loki. But the Hydra leader produced a sort of weapon and clicked it, the camera cracked and was starting to static but it still showed Steve clutching his ears.

Now that Percy really looked the Hydra soldiers seemed to be wearing some sort of ear muffs, even Thor and Loki were clutching their ears until Loki muttered something. It was inaudible.

"Replay that last bit but focus on Loki." Percy said as his eyes narrowed.

There!

Percy read Loki's lips and soon figured it out that Loki said, "Follow the enchanted necklace, follow your instincts, find us."

Loki knew Percy for the longest time and knew that Percy would find them. Percy taking Loki's advice closed his eyes and focused on the necklace he gave Loki so long ago that connected the two of them.

He had one similar that when Percy gave Loki his locket that Loki gave one right back saying that if anything happened contact him.

Percy fingered the necklace that he wore every day, it was a simple design but it had Loki written all over it, it was a P, for Perseus, but it was green and was snakes instead of the regular smooth metal, the snakes weren't real it was just the texture.

But right in the middle of the P, where the open space was. It had Loki's helmet right in the middle.

Closing his eyes and focusing his powers he tried to reach out to Loki, "I will find you."
he said determined.

Then focusing on the gift that Loki gave him, he teleported. Following the trail that Loki left behind with magic.

A trail that no normal human or demigod could see.

One that only Percy could find and that is why he was determined to find his friend. He just had to follow the trail.