Chapter Three | Everything's Alright

______ P.O.V

I woke up in a different room, my eyes became wide as I realised what happened before.

"Sheesh. I'm acting like a child." I pull my hand to my cheeks and smacked my cheek a few times. I got up to find myself in a small bed. "You're kidding me, right?" I climbed down from it and started to walk around, I tried to reach the handle but it was high up.

"Why?" I looked around and found a desk with a chair tucked in and so I walked over to it and dragged the chair across the room and to the door.

I climbed the chair and opened the door. "A ha!" I looked back at the window to see the sun "about 12:00?" I guessed as I went out of the room.

I dragged the chair with me as I went to the room next door, I opened it and looked inside. There was Feliciano sleeping there. Smiling, I walked over to him, I saw a closet at the end of the room and walked to it. There was a box inside, taking it out I look inside.

"Hmm, an iron cross? Oh and a diary!" I took out the diary and there was something underneath it, it was a dirty magazine. "Eurgh, I didn't know Ludwig was into this stuff." I put back his iron cross and took his diary with me, then I place the box inside the wardrobe. I read the first page.

Dear diary,

I found the descendant of Roman Empire. At first I thought it was a trap but unfortunately not. I found Italy in a tomato box claiming to be a tomato fairy although I would have preferred potato, and all of a sudden he became my ally. How does this work? I still can't believe the fact that he is Roman Empire's grandson but I have to face the truth.

-Germany

"Wow, is he serious about being afraid of Feliciano, I like the nicknames though. They're pretty cool. I wanna know who this Roman Empire guy is, he sounds powerful just like the Roman Empire? Meh, I'll go with it."

"What are you doing here _______?" Ludwig asked from behind.

"Reading your diary--" I turned around to see Ludwig, with his face flushed red and his foot tapping the floor. He approached me and grabbed the diary, he then grabbed my shoulders. He lifted me over his shoulder and brought me outside.

"Five laps, now." He muttered.

"But--"

"Don't talk back or I'll make it ten." He muttered in a monotone as his icy blue eyes pierce into my flesh.

"Yes sir." I grumbled as I started to run, it was tiring running around with tiny legs and this place was huge. I barely made it pass the first lap and already collapsed.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asks to me, but it sounded like a yell.

"No, but I'm tired." He laughed at this and mocked my actions, I swear to god this guy gives me the creeps, what's even worse was that he thought that Feliciano was stronger.

"I don't care." He said. A chill went down my spine as I gulped.

I continued to run, no matter how tired I was, I was scared what would happen if I didn't stop running, but I don't think it's right to order a 5-6 year old around, and this place is huge... Or am I a midget? Still. After doing a few laps I thought of a plan in my head.

'I could run around and disappear in one of the forests here! But then again, who knows what will happen.' I sighed in frustration as I tried to think of another plan before this guy kills me but it was kind of hard when you feel like you're going to cough up blood anytime soon.

"4 more laps." I heard behind me, I look around to see Ludwig there. His icy blue eyes scanning me up and down. I nodded and tried to finish the laps but tripped over a rock.