Prom part two.

Ariels point of view.

"You look beautiful." Louis whispers in my ear.

I blush.

"You look handsome." I compliment him back. He looks up at Jai and raises an eyebrow.

"Uh this is Jai, he's my friend." I assure him.

Louis relaxes his face. He opens his mouth to say something else when zayn and liam show up.

"Your date is cute zayn." Louis teases referring to Liam.

We all laugh and I notice zayn staring of into the distance.

I turn to see what he was staring at and I notice the delilah girl standing alone. She looks really sweet and she's new so I figure she doesn't have friends here.

Zayn notices that I notice and he blushes. I wink at him and walk towards the girl. He calls out for me but I laugh it off and continue my walk.

"Hey." I say

"Oh hey." She answers quietly and quickly.

"Are you here alone?" I ask

"Um yeah kinda. My neighbor was forced to take me but once we got here he dissapeared with some orange haired girl."

"That's horrible." I say.

"It's whatever theres only three hours left." Delilah shrugs.

"Want to hangout with me and my friends?" I ask and bite my lip.

"O-okay." She agrees a huge smile appearing on her face. Her smile makes me smile. I Take her hand and start walking.

We walk towards the boys. I already see zayn trying to control his smile. He tries to play it cool but can't take his eyes off Delilah.

"Guys this is delilah, delilah this is Jai, Louis, Liam and last but definatly not last Zayn." I say.

Zayn shakes her hand and they both blush. They start talking quietly and I smile at my accomplishment. My smile disappears when I see Niall and his girl friend.

"Uh hey guys." He greets us.

We all shift around awkwardly until Louis speaks up.

"Where's Harry?"

"Oh he should be here in about fifteen minutes. He's picking about Aniha." I say.

"Who's Aniha?" Liam asks

"My cousin."

"Wow how come you didn't introduce me to her before Harry?" Louis pouts

"I didn't really intoduce them, he was just there?" I explain.

"Still..." louis frowns.

"Don't worry Lou, I have other cousins I can introduce you too." I wink at him and he smiles.

Jai taps on my shoulder.

"Do you want something to drink? I can get you some punch." Jai asks me.

"Uh sure." I smile.

He nods and kisses my cheek. I'm taken by surprise and look at Niall. He looks at me and then quickly looks away.

"Wow no wonder Harry likes your cousin. She's beautiful." Liam gawks.

I look towards the door and see Aniha and Harry walking towards us. Harry has his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Hey guys this is Aniha." He says.

Aniha shakes all there hands individually. She winks at me then looks at Niall.