holding your baby for the first time.

brad: Brad wasn't there for the birth of your baby, he was on tour, in the middle of a set, when he got a call, and he had to stop and go. He was so excited on the Private Jet which took 10 minutes, as soon as he got to the hospital he ran to your room and stopped when he opened the door.

he cried, Bradley Will Simpson cried, seeing his beautiful baby in the arms of his princess.

tris: Tristan was by your side on the birth of your bundle of Joy, He helped you through the whole process and you couldn't of been more prouder to have his help,.

All he said afterwards was,

"i had just watched our baby emerge into the world. It was a fantastic, frightening, exhilarating experience, which I feel privileged to have witnessed"

conor; Your baby was born very healthy and came out screaming. You and conor couldn't of been more happier. It was the first ever time you saw him shed a tear when he held your baby for the first time, seeing him cry tears of joy, made you realize what true love is, being a parent.

james: James was stuck in traffic coming home from work one day, the day you were in labor, you both didn't know, but Tristan was with you, you rang James and he had to drive on the footpath to get to the hospital as quickly as he could,

when he got there you could sense the look of love in his eyes, he cried, he ran all the way over to you and picked the little dude up and kissed his head and said

"hey baby, i'm your daddy, and i am going to spoil you rotten, don't tell your mum"