18-I need to find her

James
I knock on Riley's door and her mum answers it. 'Hey, I'm looking for Riley' Her mom tells me that she isn't here and is at dance. I say thank you and leave. I know she isn't at dance as that's where I just came from, but I could't tell her mom that she ran off. No-One needs to know. But I need to find her. I walk in no paticular direction, just hoping I will spot Riley somewhere on my way. I am never endingly phoning Riley hoping she will pick up but then again why would she? After all she thinks I'm the one who told everyone that she faked the whole thing when I didn't. I know why she didn't want me telling anyone. Well I think I know why. I think she is lying. This fake thing, Riley wouldn't do. The girl I fell in love with, wouldn't do that. Would she? I keep pressing Riley's contact and ringing her. She needs to answer. Straight to voice mail. I ain't one to give up but she obviously doesn't want to know so I decide just to try one very last time. It rings. Rings for thirty seconds. She isn't going to answer. I'm about to press end call when I here a small voice at the other end. 'Hello'

James- Riley?

Riley- Yeah, it's me

James- You need to know, it wern't me who...

Riley- James, I know. Chloe texted me saying it wern't you, that it was Charlie

James- Then why didn't you pick up the phone?

Riley- Because I was on the train...

James-What? Riley, why are you on a train?

Riley- Because I need time alone James

James- What train? Where to? Where are you staying?

Riley- I'm not telling you James because you will come out to me and I don't want that. I want to be on my own. I love you and everything James but please just leave me be. Leave me on my own

James- Do you even know where you are?

Riley- Not exactly...

James- Riles, it's not safe out there

Riley- James, I'm fine. I need space after the whole studio finding out that...

James: That you faked the whole thing?

Riley- Yeah (voice cracks)

James- Riles, don't get upset, please.....Riles?

I realise that she has ended the call. I know she is probably crying right now but she doesn't even know where she is. It's really not safe out there. A thought goes through my head whether I should tell the others what's going on. I hover over the call button on Emily's name but then turn my phone off. I can't tell anyone about Riley, she doesn't even want me knowing, so she won't want anyone else knowing. But I can't do what Riley told me to do. I can't leave her be. I need to find her.