Part 2

Gibbs POV:

I really should have seen this coming a classic psychopath with serious rejection problems. I wonder what does to his ex-girlfriends. Just because Kate died doesn't mean DiNozzo will, I can't believe I'm still thinking about her although she was one of the best agents I have ever worked with she did save my life also. Come on brain tony will be fine we have McGee and Abby the best forensic scientist and computer hacker going in the US

"what have you got McGee"

"well boss I've tried to trace Tony's phone again but there wasn't anything"

"how did he get into MTAC"

"he got through our the firewall with a Trojan horse were lucky he didn't leave behind a virus"

"I don't care about that McGee can you track it"

"I'm trying to triangulate it now boss but he is bouncing it all over the world"

"call me when you get something"

I hope Abby has something more

"Gibbs wait please"

"ziva I'm just going down to Abby can it wait"

"no it can't it's about tony and..."

"what's it about ziva come on ziva spit it out"

"me and tony are together"

"what do you mean together"

"we have slept together several times and I.. I love him"

"ziva I don't have time for this now... Come talk to me tonight you know where I'll be"

DiNozzo POV:

Great I'm tied to a chair again with a cloth bag over my head and he totalled my car. My insurance company is not gonna be happy this is the 4th car now my beautiful 1969 Chevrolet corvette yet again destroyed by my new best friend David Robinson. Loner most of his life bullied at high school had is dreams set on being a marine and his dream got shattered by a gunny saying it how it is. I hope ziva is ok and that she isn't too worried and that she hasn't told Gibbs about us yet.

Aha he's finally here about time and I smell pizza. Cheese tomato pepperoni. Great I am starving .

"Aha Tony nice to see your still here do u want a slice"

"Of course I'm still here there isn't anywhere I can go. If you haven't noticed I'm still tied to a chair"

*punches tony in the face*

"see every time you decide to be cocky I'm going to hit you and the more annoying the are the harder it will hurt and I will torture you until you either tell me what I want to know or you die"

"well you might as well kill me now because you are not going to get nothing out of me"

*punches tony in the face again*

"so Tony why don't we start again and you start by telling me what your team has on me "