Tears and kissed cheeks

- Baby, I can't help but call her dad, even though I shouldn't say it, she was my baby girl, I might never get her back, but I don't mind being patient, yeah.

Even though I don't show it, I care. I care with everything I can give.

Harry Styles

Her hands were trembling the whole ride to the hospital and she refused to let me drive. I decided it'd be better if we didn't take the driver since she basically screamed that she wanted to drive the car, and fuck was the food I ate earlier about to come up.

"Summer slow down, darling,"

"Don't tell me what to do," and she put more pressure on the gas pedal and drived faster. I thanked the God's above that it wasn't raining today, and hoped on both our souls it wouldn't until we at least get there.

Summers mother called her and told her, that Mr. Lowal had a minor heart attack, and since she got the call she's been frantic. I as well became worried and hoped he was okay. Ever since she got the call, her eyes were pouring water out of them and she was avoiding me in every possible way. I even tried to drive because of the state she was in, but she wouldn't let me.

We finally made it to the hospital, and Summer left the car, slamming the door behind her and jogging into the building. I followed suit and made sure I grabbed her hand in mine, reassuring her I was here for her.

"Lowal," she told the nurse at the desk as we made it inside, and the nurse looked between us and nodded.

"Family only, love." Summer squeezed my hand tightly.

"I'm his daughter, what room is he in?" She seethed to her and I saw the agitation in the nurses eyes and I scoffed.

Summer's grip on my hand was strong and I was surprised at how strong she was, physically as a woman.

"Room 90," the nurse mumbled with an attitude and I glared towards her and she shrinked into her seat. I hate using my position to scare people but she was messing with Summer and no one does that.

Summer huffs and drags me with her down the hall inside the ER, her breaths coming out short and ragged.

"Oh God Harry, I hope he's okay," she lets out as we continue to walk quickly looking for the room. I stop her abruptly, taking her face in between my hands and wiping the tears that were on her cheeks.

"It's okay baby, he's alright, your mum said it was minor, don't worry, if you show him these tears, he might have another heart attack," and she closed her eyes and let the last few tears fall; and I wiped them effortlessly, kissing her cheek softly. She sighed in content; nodding.

"Okay." She whispers barely. I nodded and held her hands, watching her eyes open slowly.

Her face was still beautiful, red and puffy, eyes the darkest shade of blue yet she was still beautiful in the most tragic way.

I bent down slightly, my lips on the shell of her ear. "I love you." And she squeezed my hands as I pulled away, her smile small but there and it made my heaet lurch in its place.

"I love you, Harry," she murmured. And then we walked down the hall a little further until we found the right room, going inside quietly, her hand still in mine. As we made way around the curtain that was shielding us from the other, my eyes fell on her mum that was pale but still her gorgeous self, and then on her father, who was hooked up to some monitors and had a breathing mask under his chin. Once Summer's eyes landed on her father, her hand left mine and she hugged the life out of him.

Summer Lowal

"Papà tu sei a posto grazie a dio ho pensato di aver perso," (Dad you're okay thank God I thought I lost you). I spoke to him, blabbering like a mess, holding in my tears. His arms held me tightly and his chuckle rumbled underneath me.

"You do know I barely speak Italian, sweet pea, and I'd never leave you," I held him tighter and kissed his chest.

"Stop working so much, please. I need you around longer." And he held me much tighter and I felt myself healing in most ways.

"Harry! Son, how are you?" I pulled away and wiped my tears so that Harry wouldn't see them, turning to him. His green eyes looked over to my father and he smiled gently.

"I should be asking you, Mr. Lowal, don't go stressing yourself too much," they both chuckled and Harry went to hug him, if that was even possible with all this shit hooked up to him.

I sniffled quietly and walked over to my mom, her arms crossed over her chest and a faint smile on her lips. She looked stress although, she looked saddened and it pained me more.

"Mama," I sighed and she looked over to me, taking me in her arms. I felt her kiss my temple softly, her fingers going through my hair.

"I don't know what'd I do if I lost him," she whispered to me and I held her tightly.

"I know, mama, I know." I knew because if I lost Harry... it wouldn't be the same for me. Oddly, in a strange way, if Harry wasn't in my life I couldn't function the right way.

"So, you and Harry?" She asked me quietly, still threading her fingers through my hair. I smiled and blushed faintly nodding as I went to kiss her cheek.

"Yeah, I guess so. Never saw it coming actually,"

"The best things never seem like they'll come," I smirked and held onto her.

"How do you know Harry is best for me? What about Carter?" My smirk deepened.

"Honey, we both know he is gayer than Sam Smith and Troye Sivan joined together," I gasped quietly and chuckled.

"Who knew you listened to legends,"

"I am one love, anyways as I was saying," I hum with a smile. I heard small chatter between my father and Harry and it calmed me in a way.

"He looks at you as if you're one of the paintings on display, he's actually the first man I've seen in your life, come and want to stay."

-

ok short cute sad filler I'm so busy with school and shit so I'm so so sorry): I hope you liked this! How is everyone coping with the beginning of the boys break? I honestly think they deserve it. I'll miss them so much tho. I hope they come back. And even if they don't, I'm certainly always apart of this family (-:

All the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: insanity.sarah