Home

Harry P.O.V

I like Louis.  Like him like him.  Gosh I sound like a middle school girl but it's true and it scares me.  I just met him and he's a ghost.

He probably doesn't give a shit about me that much.  He probably just wants to keep it friendly.  As long as I have him I'm fine.  I just hope he find his soulmate soon.  If he doesn't he will be just a soul.

"Harry are you okay?"  Louis asks with concern threading his voice.  "Yeah sorry about that."  I say apologetically shifting on the couch.  "It's fine you just scared me a little."  He says with a small smile.  "I space out a lot."  I say returning his smile.

"Oh ok sometimes I do that to."  Louis says wiping his brown fringe out of his eyes.  God he's so beautiful.  I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be graced with his presence.  I really hope he can't read minds.  That would be bad.

Louis P.O.V

I wish I could read minds.  I always have wondered what others were thinking but now more than ever.  I want to know what Harry is thinking.  Is he thinking of me?  Probably not but I'm thinking of him.  I think I like him and more than just in a friendly way.

But he probably only likes me in a friendly way.  I mean we just met.  Plus who would like a ghost.  They portray us as evil.  The truth is we're pretty nice people.

We're just dead.  But we're good dead people.  Well most of us are.  Just like people there are good and bad ghosts.

"Can I ask you a question?"  Harry says staring me straight in the eye.  "Sure."  I say nervously.  "How did you die?"  He says and I take a deep breath.  "I was coming home from a party and a drunk driver hit me."  I say with no hesitation or tears.  "Oh I'm so sorry."  He says sympathetically patting my back. "Its ok its all over now."  I say smiling showing no remorse.

We kind of just sit there after that.  I take the silence to take all of Harry in.  His beautiful emerald eyes and springy curls.  All of what makes Harry well Harry.

He's really quite beautiful.  It boggles me.  How could someone just like me look like that?  I mean that in a good way.

"Hey its nice out want to go to the park?"  Harry says breaking the silence.  "Sure."  I say smiling.  We both stand up and walk to the park.

We arrive there and see something strange.  A raven haired boy.

"Zayn?"  Harry says tears brimming his eyes.