Entry 4

Classes. They were all okay yesterday and today. However, today, Spy's class ended early and Engie wasn't ready to take me in yet. We were in Spy's Smoking room (which did smell like smoke), he had the fireplace lit and a French novel in his hand. He tried to read, but I guess my presence must of been odd so he abruptly stopped. He looked down at me, sighing. "Would you like to hear a story?" He asked me. Curious, I said: "sure". He began to tell me the story of how this war started between the BLUs. It all started in 1850 who convinced their dad to buy most of New Mexico. Dear god those brothers were stupid. The story was interesting but I'm sure my favorite part was when Soy said that the first Pyro was Abraham Lincoln. How the hell do you pull that off? When he finished, Spy looked back up at the clock. Finally it was time to go. He escorted me to the door where Engie was waiting on the other side. Then came Math.  Dinner came sometime after and I sat at my normal seat. Spy and Medic sat down by me as Engie and Pyro brought out the food. Everyone else on the team began to talk about today's battle; fighting and arguing about why we lost.  Medic would often steal a glance of me from time to time, which I found strange, but didn't think much about it. Soon, he got up as if he would put up his plate and whispered in my ear: "meet me at the MediBay in 10 minutes. Ve have much to discuss." He washed and put up his plate before leaving. "So," Heavy called out to me. "How did little girl do in battle today?" I looked up at him and forced a smile.
"It was great," I partially lied. Spy gave me a weird look before shaking his head and going back to his meal. I got up to leave and washed my plate. I put it up and began my journey to the MediBay. What could the doc need to talk about that's so important? -Tal