Chapter 8:Time together

Ironhide's point of view~
I woke up the next morning and found that my door was open so I got up to close it but then I see Theresa sleeping on the couch so I transform into my holoform and walked up to her and smiles as she moves in her sleep and I started to lean in to kiss her but then somebot said"what on Cybertron are you doing Ironhide"I look and see Ratchet"oh hay doc I was just uh"but he stops me and says"you were just about to kiss her weren't you"I looked at him and said"yes Ratchet I was just about to kiss her"then he walked up to me and said"Hide I know that your not patient with femmes but you need to try since she is MY sparkling and if you hurt her in anyway I will make the rest of your life a living hell"I just looked at Ratchet with wide optics since I had never heard him say anything like that before"alright Ratch I'll be patient and I promise to the Primes that nothing bad Will happen to her"he looked at me for a few seconds and then he turned and walked away as I sighed and looked back at Theresa with a rare smile on my face.
My point of view~
I woke up to find a strange but handsome man sitting on the couch with me so I looked at him and said"who the fuck are you"he looked at me with a small smirk and said"Theresa it's me Ironhide"I looked at him and I had to admit that he was very good looking but as I tried to sit up Hide pushed and pinned me to the couch"uh Hide can you get off of me please"he looked into my eyes and before I could do anything he kissed me but I didn't pull away so I closed my eyes and kisses him back but after a few minutes we pulled away to get some air,I then looked into Hide's eyes and with a smirk he said"like what you see Theresa"I blushed as he said that but as I looked back at him he looked into my eyes and was about to kiss me again but my damn brothers walked in and Dean said"oh are we interrupting something"I was about to say something but Hide beat me to it"yes you are now can you leave"Sam and Dean looked at me with smirks on their faces as they left and once they did Hide grabbed me and we spent the whole day together watching movies and making out.