NEW YORK!......AND A NEW KID?

The next morning after waking up, I take a shower and order room service.

I'm wearing my Ed Sheeran shirt its black with a green square and Ed's jumping in the air with a guitar and says ED SHEERAN across the top and in small letters in the bottom corner it says FEATURING CHRISTINA PERRI.

I put on a pair of light blue jeans, and my converse, some band bracelets, and my favorite chain necklace.

I straighten my Aqua blue hair.

I snap a picture and post it to Facebook.

Facebook: (picture) ready to go explore New York again! Let's see what's in store for me today.

After posting, I lock my phone and put it in my pocket along with my room key.

-5 minutes later-

I'm walking around taking pictures and admiring the sights going into different shops, buying more stuff.

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tina!" I hear an excited voice through the phone.

"You having fun?"

I laugh realising its Summer.

"Yes Tina's having fun. I'm walking around town and exploring right now."

"Did you buy me presents?"

I laugh. "Yes I bought you presents and brothers and mommy and daddy."

"Yaaaay. Miss you Tina."

"Miss you to. I'll be back soon."

We talk a few more minutes and I talk to Angel as well before hanging up.

***************
I walk till I get to Central Park. I've always wanted to go.

I walk through enjoying the beautiful day and thinking about tomorrow.

Suddenly, I see a pigeon pecking at the ground, not thinking I excitedly run after it and scream Kevin. (Hehe fetus carroty Louis. *Coughs awkwardly* um this a 5SOS story should stick to that sorry hehe)

I look up and see people staring at me, I blush and look down and walk away embarrassed, when I accidently walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I say looking up only to gasp and my eyes to widen.

"D-Donnie W-Wahlberg?"

"It's ok, and I'm gonna guess your a fan?"

"Um yeah, since 2008 when I saw NKOTB for the first time in New Orleans, also was my first concert. My mom has been a fan since the beginning though, she's the one that got me into NKOTB. Funny thing you are both our favorite." I say with a laugh.

"Then I saw y'all again June 25, 2011 in Houston with Backstreet Boys, that was an awesome night seeing my two favorite bands at once doesn't get better than that. Sorry I'm just excited to be meeting you and I also love Blue Bloods. I haven't watched in a while but I watch when I can. Danny is my favorite character of course, next to Jamie." I say laughing slightly.

He laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"I love hearing fan stories."

"I may not listen to NKOTB as much as I used to but I will always love y'all. Don't listen to much anymore really except One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer and Ed Sheeran, occasionally BSB and NKOTB. 5 Seconds of Summer is why I'm here in New York. I won a contest to meet them tomorrow."

"Yeah life gets busy and you don't have much time for what you used to enjoy. I'm so happy for you, getting to meet one of your favorite bands."

"Yeah well this is the second time meeting my favorite band member. I met Nick, November 4, 2014 in New Orleans while he was touring with Jordan didn't get to meet Jordan but I was like 2 feet from him very fun and amazing experience I'll never forget."