Happy Halloween!!

~Shadow's POV~

I put on my cape, and ran down stairs, Sonic was hugging Rex.

"HEY!"

My jealousy came out.

"Oh Hey Shadow"

They weren't hugging, Rex was just putting makeup on Sonic. Sonic looks at me and he was supposed to be a vampire, and I was a hunter. I saw Sonic's eyes sparkle as he saw me in my costume.

"You look amazing Shadow!"

"Thanks Sonic, you look wonderful"

I said pulling Sonic close for a kiss but Remy pulled us apart with Nya.

"No! No!"

Sonic said reaching for me, Remy dragged him away and Nya dragged me away. I sighed with disappointment. I followed Nya and we are walking around the town, we got two bags full of candy,

"Whoa!"

Someone bumped into me, i looked down to see, but some reason, this hedgehog looked just like Sonic, but a GIRL.

"S-sorry Shad--"

She covered her mouth and ran away, i stood there in shock but then went after her. Nya didnt stop me. I chased her and she kept running, i felt weird, it was the feeling i felt for Sonic! but this isnt Sonic! I kept chasing her until she went into a dark ally way, i went in with her and it was  a dead end. this area seemed familiar, I saw something, a image, of Cream with her mom i never met, this was where her mother died?

"Why are you running?"

I grabbed the girl and she turned to look at me, she had tears in her eyes, that made me almost go to tears, i pulled her and hugged her.

"You were going to say my name"

".."

"You didnt finish what you were going to say"

"..."

She looked at me, her green beautiful eyes made me want to devour her, she came really close to me and kissed me. I froze not moving but then i just kiss back like she was Sonic, Was she Sonic?! No she couldnt be! I pinned her against the wall, some reason i feel the hunger when i'm around Sonic, but this isnt Sonic! I pulled away quickly and i ran quickly, trying to get away from the girl. I made it home it was quiet, i threw the two bags of candy at the wall. and ran to my room and jumping on my bed.

"Shadow"

I turn and saw that girl again i hurried off my bed but she pushed me down,

"Don't!"

I said trying to scoot away, but i bumped into the wall, she kisses me again.

...

I looked up at the ceiling,

"Sigh"

It was 10:41 and i stopped trick or treating with Nya at 9:12. I looked at the girl who looks like Sonic, but then a flash of light happened.

"Aaah!"

I covered my eyes, and uncovered them when the light stopped. I looked an my eyes widened, the girl was Sonic!

"Happy Halloween"

Sonic turns to look at me with a smile.

"How did you! When?! Wait how could yo-?!"

"Shh"

Sonic stops me with a kiss and i kiss back.

"Idiot you freaked me out"

"Sorry, but i wanted to tease you"

I sighed and ruffled his hair.

"I love you Shadow"

"i love you to dork"

We kiss again letting the moon light in the room.

~End~

Hope you guys enjoyed made it short tho but whatava! Just a Halloween Special i'll be doing this on some events that come up! Okay Bye~!