3;;

Ryan came back outside with the maple brown ukulele drapped across his chest by the strap and smiled.

"Good thing I rememorized the lyrics and chords" Ryan chuckled, getting back onto his candy apple color bike.

"Yeah thats great!" Brendan agreed standing up on the bike and started to pedal. Ryan did the same.

Once they were up onto the street Brendon started a conversation, catching his breath.

" So we could go to the park and you could show me there." Brendon smiled sitting back down on the bike and pedaled slowly.

"Okay. Sounds good." Ryan smiled. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. Northern Downpour was about Brendon.

[...]

Brendon and Ryan then pulled into the park, and found a tree.

"Ryro! Look its perfect right here!" Brendon exclaimed, pointing at the huge tree in the middle of the park. Ryan blushed at what Brendon had called him.

Ryan and Brendon then drove off the path next to the tree. Both of them stepped off their bikes, into the green dewy grass.

Ryan put the kick stand up on his bike along with Brendan and stood there. Ryan grabbed the neck of his ukulele tapping the tempo to Northern Downpour out of nervousness.

"Well?" Brendon asked and sat on the dewy grass, infront of Ryan. Ryan looked down at him.

"Right.." Ryan coughed and bit his lip. He then sat down infront of Brendon.