Broken- Chapter 11

Happy Halloween aka Hallowissa (love you twaimz) lovelies hope it was great!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina's pov

Some days things don't go as planned. Other days things go exactly as planned. However there's a tiny portion where you just don't plan anything at all. That was today.

Whatever happened happened. I had no idea what I was gonna do today so I just lay in bed until something did.

I had now spent half the day in bed with no one bothering me and it was heaven. I had thought about all that has happened in such little time.

I was deep in thought when I heard a whisper of a scream. At first I'd just brushed it off as the kids playing but my subconscious told me it wasn't.

I hurried out of the bed as I hear it again, more desperate this time. I rushed out of the house and into the training field. The Warriors were still training almost as if they'd not heard it.

I ran into the forest of trees and headed for the scream. I knew it was dangerous but I just couldn't stop myself. I continued on for another 10 minutes before I came to a clearing.

There was a cliff that overlooked the Aztec waterfall. A woman was standing dangerously close to the edge. Two large wolves standing behind her almost like they were pushing her towards the end.

I wanted to do something, anything, but I knew I was no match for these wolves. I didn't think I just let out an ear piercing scream, hoping the Warriors would hear and come help. The woman jumped back from the edge as the wolves turned to me.

I prayed they would follow me as I turned and ran towards the pack house. I looked back and sure enough they were. I knew they were toying with me as they could have caught me at any moment.

I ran to the edge of the territory and crossed the border thinking that would stop them but it didn't. They continued through the border and tackled me. One bit into my leg while the other grabbed at my torso.

I screamed in agony as blood filled my throat turning it into a gargle. This is it, I thought. I'm going to join my parents. I tried to fight them off but they were to strong. They're always to strong.

I continued to hit one of the wolves on the head as hard as I could. He finally let go of my body and shook his head. I could still feel the other tearing through my leg. I simply gave up as I had no more strength.

No one came for me just as they'd done my parents.

Alpha Blake's pov

I'd been in meetings all day and was happy to finally be done. There's only one thing on mind right now and that's making my mate accept me. I know I said I didn't want a mate but I need her.

She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, and the most amazing person I know. I was stupid to think I didn't need her.

I continued on my way to the pack house when I heard it. The one thing I never wanted to hear. It was Nina and she was screaming as if she was minutes from death.

Suddenly a crippling pain shot through my chest and left leg. I groaned but kept moving I had to get to nina. I made it to the training field before the pain took over.

The Warriors rushed to me and I told them to find nina. To hurry up as she could be dying. I didn't want to think of that but we needed to hurry. I told John and Peter, my head warriors, to lead the men.

Johns pov

Me and Peter lead the Warriors into the woods looking for nina. I didn't know if all the members knew but she was the alphas mate and our luna.

I was hit with the smell of blood mixed with a soft smell of flowers. The flowers almost over powered the blood as we neared a clearing.

Laying there in the middle of the clearing was Nina surrounded by blood covered flowers. There were two wolves standing at her feet with their heads bowed. It made me mad yet happy at the same time.

Men rushed to tackle the two wolves but a voice stopped them. It was Nina. She talked in a pained and soft whisper.

"Don't hurt them." She whisper to the men. She never looked towards them she just stared at the sky. "They're confused. They don't know what they're doing"

"Bullshit" one of the men cried out. A single tear slid down the side of her face as she turned to face us. She had a deep cut in the side of her face. She smiled sadly at us.

"I know what they're feeling. What they're doing. I've done it." She said as she turned to the wolves. They backed away as she sat up and held her side.

It was then I noticed a huge bite mark on her leg and side that spilled blood. I turned to the wolves ready to attack when I heard her whisper a plea.
"Please. Don't do this."

But it was to late the Alpha came out of the woods and knocked the two wolves over. As he was ripping them to shreds Nina's cried could be heard.

She begged him to stop. That he didn't know what they were going through. She stood up and blood poured through her fingers covering her woods. At the rate it was pouring she should have been dead.

The Alpha turned to her as he snapped the last wolves neck. Nina suddenly became quiet as they stared at one another. She backed away and headed for the Aztec waterfall. We hurried and following thinking she was going to jump however as we arrived we saw what she was doing.

There was a girl no older than 16 standing at the edge.
"They're gone aren't they?" She whispered. Nina shook her head and stood next to her. The girl looked at nina and gasped at her injury.

They held a five minute long conversation before they both turned back toward the waterfall, dismissing us.

She later came back to the house and explained everything. The girl we saw was going to jump off the cliff due to bullying and her brothers thought nina was a bully so they chased her down and attacked. However they realize she was to old and quickly stopped.

They apologized and nina forgave them because she knew what it was like to let emotions take over and defend loved ones. She wanted the boys to live and protect their sister but the Alpha killed them.

She was in fear the girl would jump now so she has decided to watch over her. Nina seemed pissed at the Alpha as she gave him a cold, emotionless stare and then left.

It was going to be one hell of a ride before these two finally got together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for the late chapter but what do you think? I know it was rushed but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting.

Hope you enjoyed!
Keep it classy and never trashy!!!!