It's Not My Fault I Have Haters

Chapter 3
'It's Not My Fault I Have Haters'

SHIZUKA KIRITANI

"It's a Saturday todayyy," Yuki chirped beside my ear. "Wake up. It's already twelve."

How did I manage to sleep for so long? I thought, rolling on my bed.

I groaned, covering myself with my blanket. Wait blanket? Since when did I have a blanket? And why is it so cold and damp?

I opened my eyes to see Yuki's wet towel covering me.

"Yuki!" I whined, stomping my feet on the bed.

She sighed, "We have afternoon classes. I had to wake you up."

I looked at her attire. A yellow top and short shorts with grey sneakers. "Then why are you dressed like that?"

"Cause the paper said we didn't need to wear school uniform." She said, tying her shoulder length black hair into pigtails.

I shook my head, slowly standing up from the bed, "No you're not wearing that."

She pouted, "What's wrong with this?" She pointed to her clothes.

"You are not allowed to use a short shorts. No," I'm not letting her use a short shorts in school. With boys. A lot of boys. No can do.

"Fine," Yuki was removing her shorts when someone knocked on the door making her put it back on.

I opened the door and saw Ace there, shirtless. As always.

"Hey Kiri," He blushed.Why is he blushing? I swear this boy blushes so much. "Uh...Kiri? Why are you wearing that?" He asked, pointing to my chest, avoiding my eyes.

I looked down and saw my flat chest covered by a white bra from yesterday. 

"What about it?" I asked, a hint of anger in my voice. Is he saying my chest is flat?

"Um nothing...classes are cancelled today by the way," he said, his cheeks still tinted pink.

I groaned, "Thanks." I was about to close the door but Yuki stuck her foot out.

"Ace, do you know what's a white room?" Yuki asked with a sweet smile.

Ace grinned, "You'll see next week." He said before walking off.

Girls in the hallway stared at him dreamily and glared at us before turning away. What in the name of fudge is their problem?

"My Saturday sleep got ruined," I glared at Yuki, closing the door.

"Oops," Yuki said innocently, jumping around. She's so hyper.

"But since I'm awake might as well walk around the school," I said, walking to the toilet. "I'll just take a while."

"You were in there for an hour." Yuki pointed out dryly.

I combed my damp hair, "Sorry. The bathtub was relaxing."

That's a lie. I was practically dying in there. Devil Fruit users get weakened and it took half my time in there to get out of the bathtub. Note: Do not get in the bathtub.

Yuki sighed and dug through my clothes. She threw a longsleeve black crop top at me, my only crop top, and my purple skirt.

"Ew," I said dryly, "you know I hate skirts." I threw it back to her, hitting her face.

Yuki glared at me, removing the skirt from her face, "Just wear it." She threw it back to me and I caught it with one hand.

I pouted, "Why do I have to wear something so girly?" I whined childishly.