Axel X Reader: Forbidden Love

You walked around Twilight town boredly. You walked past an ally and saw something out the corner of your eye so you looked to see a red haired man in a long,black coat. He looks around and his eyes looked to yours. He walked to you. You walked away, scared he would hurt you. And yet....you didn't want to leave him. He grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him, shocked he stopped you. "We need to talk..." He said to you. You obviously had no choice, considering his grip was so tight on your wrist. He pulled you to the ally where no one was. He looked into your eyes and it felt like your heart melted. "Listen...You know how nobodies have no heart?" You nod to his question. He leaned over and whispered something in your ear. "I feel something whenever I stare into those beautiful eyes. I can't handle not seeing you at least once a week." He moved his head away from your ear. "I.....I feel like.....I have a heart... you give me that feeling. So I came here to give you this." He said and kissed you. Your eyes widen at the sudden action. You kiss back gently and wrap your arms around him as he wraps his arms around your waist. He pulled away. "I love you (Y/N)..."
"I love you too...but....you aren't allowed to love someone aren't you?" You ask. "No....but that won't stop me from loving you. Nothing can." He slowly put his hand on your cheek. "We'll make it work....I promise....they'll have to destroy me but even then...I'll still love you...wherever I may end up"
He hears Roxas calling for him. "I gotta go. I'll visit you a few times a week so nobody will get suspicious. I love you" he gives you a soft peck on the lips and opens a dark portal. He leaves
'They'll have to destroy me...but even then...I'll still love you...wherever I may end up'

~~~~~~~A.N.~~~~~~~
This was requested by @darkangel3434
I hope you enjoyed!
Sorry it took so long
I've been really busy but now it's here!
If anyone has any requests either message or comment please!