|Could It Work?|

First things first!!

Im finally announcing the winning art for my competition!!!

1st place: @DreamerOfClouds

2nd place: @NobodyWill

3rd place: @ElzahGreyHood

This was the hardest desicion of my carrer oml i just :D

Honestly you were all going to get first place but i decided that would be a loser move, so i had a few people help me out with this lil voting process!

Congratulations to you all though! I've never been happier to recive such beautiful works of art! :')
~~~~~~~~~
1:15 pm

The two adults sat unmoving in a booth of Hisoka's favorite cafe, with no words being exchanged, but the magician knew his toy had a lot on her mind.

He quirked a brow at her, "What's troubling you?~"

She glanced down at the small set of utensils that sat wrapped in a napkin, and unraveled it boredly.

"Not talking huh? Ok then~"

He caught the small movement of her eyes rolling up to the ceiling in annoyance, and chuckled, causing her to glare at him.

He winked at her in response, and she quickly turned away, huffing as she did so.

'So cute ♡~'

Then, he got an idea. A bad idea. He chuckled quietly to himself, arousing Eclair's suspicion.

"Why are you laughing. Nothing funny here.."

He smirked at her, "Oh, you know~ Just thinking about how sexy you are~"

Eclair choked on air.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me fruit~"

She sneered at him, "Ugh. Just shut up already.. You always have something to say."

Hisoka stood up, and began to walk over to her side of the booth. She tried to exit before he made it, but alas, she was too slow.

He slid himself straight into her side, noting that the woman took up a good amount of space.

'It's her hips..'