#1 - Read me like a book

A\N Hey! I guess I did this because I like Tom Hiddleston too! If you haven't already, check out my Benedict Cumberbatch Imagines :) Thanks and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

You feet plodded down the street as you kept on walking.

For the past few months, you had been into reading. Poetry had been your favourite, and you were particularly fond of William Shakespeare's work. How you admired Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet.

They way the words had flown onto the page with delicacy and dignity. It made you pine for his work more.

Strolling along the high street, your eyes wandered across shelves and shelves of books in a window.

It was a library.

It looked old, but precious, just like William Shakespeare's books.

You pondered in the thought for a moment, wondering if at this time, it was a good idea to be out.

Gazing at the thick sheet of darkness, you finally made up your mind and made your way inside.

A library was safer than the streets for now.

Besides, how could you miss an hour at your favourite place? One where you could finally get some peace and quiet.

Rushing in, you brushed your cream trench coat and pulled up your wooly hat, keeping it there so that it kept your head toasty.

Wow, you thought.

It was so big and you had never seen a library like it.

Above you, the ceiling was amazing. It had a slight glisten in your eyes and gosh, you could spend days on end in here.

After a few moments, you walked up to the map and searched for the section where your favourite novels were, and maybe some new creations if you felt like it.

Your eyes searched and searched and yes, you found it.

A smile carved onto your face and you bit your lip, excitement jumping from inside you. Deep within you.

Pacing up the stairs, you eagerly ran towards the section.

You didn't care about the people around you staring at you.

You just cared about setting your eyes onto your favourite books.

Brushing your hands against the side of the books, you tried to feel for the one which... felt rough.

A dying book in your mind. One that shouldn't even be present in a library.

"Oof!" You bumped into a man who nearly fell backwards. You gasped, leaning down.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" You leant down, but didn't catch the man's face.

Hell, you were too embarrassed to even face him.

"It's no problem sweet..." He chuckled and your eyes set onto his adorable smile. You immediately relaxed and finally laid your eyes onto his.

Reversing back, you realised.

Tom Hiddleston?

THE Tom Hiddleston?

No fricking way.

Without even thinking, you pressed your hand onto his chest.

Tom frowned and you looking at your hand.

"Um... I'm sorry..." You gulped.

"No worries, get it all the time..." You swiftly took your hand off him.

"Is it really you?" He smiled and you tried to smile, but you were in shock.

"Yes."

"Tom Hid-" Instantly, he placed his index finger into your lips.

"Shh... I don't want anyone here knowing. It'll be nice to walk out with fans who aren't crazy. I think I'm enjoying my little break right now." He and you chuckled and you grabbed the book from the floor.

It was poetry.

"Yeh, call me old fashioned." You randomly took a book and cuddled it close to your chest.

"You like poetry?" God, please say yes.

"Yes. I particularly like..." He opened the book and turned to the page. "This." He pressed the page down, yourself having a look at it. "Love after Love. Made me cry." You tucked a lock of hair behind your ear and giggled.

"That is a very... precious poem. Comes-"

"From the heart!" He chuckled and slammed the book shut, placing it back into the shelf.

Tom's cheeks turned a pinkish colour and you knew he was embarrassed.

"Well, I didn't catch your name." You smirked.

"It's [Y\N]. A pleasure... Loki." His voice turned dark.

"A pleasure too. Nice name for such an amazing woman." His cheeks were now belatedly red. "See you soon?" Your mouth drooped, not so sure.

"Yep... See you soon." Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out his sunglasses, putting them on.

He pulled your hand up to his lips and left a soft kiss.

You simpered, Tom walking away.

You clutched onto the book tightly.

That was probably the last time you'd meet him...

Or was it?

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it!

Any requests of what to happen next? Leave them in the comments!

Please press that star and share :D

Thank you!

~SC