White boys have me like

You had just come home fron shopping with your bestfriend conner his real name was william but he liked conner his middle name better.

You had just come back from cookie palace and set down your king sized cookie. Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a smart water. Walking back you see that your cookie is no longer on the table. "I could've sworn i put that damn cookie down." You mumbled
under your breath.

You whipped around to conner so fast you thought you caught whiplash. "Did you eat my cookie ?" He cleared his throat and shook his head no.

You went stand infront of him with your hands on your hips and stared down at him."Bitch. Stop lyin you know damn well you ate my fucking cookies."

He got up and walked to the kitchen. He started cooking and you knowing damn well it was gonna take him forever to finish cooking so you went up to you and shawn's room and changed into a pair of black sweats and a a white and black button down yankee jersey. "All i'm saying is andrea you didn't have to kick the girl in the head and make her fall in the pool."

You sat down with the lo mein and bourbon street chicken. "All i'm saying is you directly told her you weren't interested yet she still kept flirting, and you didn't have to post me on vine with the caption 'When someone flirts with bae.' Thats all i'm saying." Conner was still standing by the stove with grey sweats and a white v-neck.

You took out your phone and started a new snapchat story and recorded him cooking and captioned it 'He over here trynna cook for me.'.

After you two finished eating you went lay in the recliner and put on insidious chapter three after a couple of minutes you felt conner come snuggle up next to you.

You took out your phone snapped a quick pic and uploaded it to Facebook. After, a little while you dozed off it must have been a couple of hours until you finally got to hot and took off your shirt leaving you in just a sports bra and sweats and pulled the blanket over you and conner.

The next couple of hours you were peacefully sleeping until you heard something hit the floor and hard. You shot up sleepy and dazed looking around. "Who the fuck are you ?" You looked over to the other side of the room to see shawn and conner hard down staring at each other.

"Who the fuck told ya'll fucking heavy feet, dragon breathing,pale as white boys to wake me the hell up?!" You yelled across the room. You could kind of say that you wake up grumpy.

"Is this what you do when i leave for fucking tour y/n?" Shawn yelled stepping across the room and in your face.

"Ok look shawn back the fuck up before you get slapped the fuck up." You grabbed conner by the back of his shirt and roughly pushed him in the recliner and grabbed shawn and pushed him on the fouton across from the chair.

You started pacing across the room. You stopped looked up at the skylight and thought 'God why in the hell did these lil boys wanna play with my sleep.' You stopped and glared at shawn you pointed one of your fingers at him.

"You! you know damn well i said my bestfriend was coming vist me for the month.!"

"I didn't know it would be a fucking dude." You gave him the really nigga you gonna pull that shit face.

You turned to conner and looked at him with the did you just fucking hear what the hell this boy just said. He nodded then leaned his head to the side and raised his eyebrows at shawn.

You took a deep breath and looked at both of them before snatching your keys off the side table and threw them at conner. "Go out to eat, watch the new spongebob movie childish asses, and don't come back until ya'll both got your shit together."

You walked out of the front room and to your room slamming the door to your room. You started to hear them start a heated argument. You opend the door. "I said get ya'll shit together." you slammed the door and went lay down on your bed .
"Fucking white boys."

Hey readers or mendesers its the new co-writer my name is andrea and you could follow me on my main acccont @The_Real_Andrea so yeah thats me