Chapter 19- A fight

Lucy was now pissed. Ally, Angel and Ariel made her their slave for a day. She was humiliated and angry. Not to mention Heart broken from Natsu and Jana. The power couple of the guild.

It sickened her to no end. She thought she was supposed to end up with Natsu. Now she was upset, pissed and heartbroken and ready to do something totally irrational.

She was going to get Lisanna, Bixlow and Rufus to help her take on Ally. Lucy thought that all together, they would win but we have to wait and see.

So now, Lucy was in her room, her cheeks stained from tears and her body was a little limp from training.
She had already put the team together.

Now all she had to do was challenge Ally, which wouldn't be to hard. Ally isn't cocky but she loves challenges, mentally, physically or magically.

That's just facts.

Anyway, she made herself get out of her house as she made her way to the guild. The guild, was normal, as normal as it could get that is.

She found Ally, Midnight, Racer, Hoteye, Cobra, Ariel, Angel and Aidan all sitting together talking and laughing. Each with a bright smile.

Since that day on Halloween, almost a month and a half ago, Angel and Aidan have become a couple, Cobra and Ariel, Ally and Midnight, Racer was going out with Risely Law from Mermaid heel, they met on a joined job about two weeks ago.

"So what should we do today? A job or go shopping maybe have lunch?" Ariel asked the group. Angel shrugged and leaned her head on Aidan's chest, his arm around her shoulders.

"A job might be fun." Racer suggested.
"Oh yeah." Hoteye agreed.

Ally chuckled. She didn't mind going to do something. She enjoyed spending time with them, especially since Ally had been more open. She told them about her past, and they didn't mind.

'Why are they so happy? They all deserve to die.' Lucy thought, clenching her hands into fists.

All she saw was hate, never the love Loke gave her. It was horrible. Loke loved her more than anything and even stopped the flirting with other women.

Cobra must of heard her thoughts because he gave her a nasty glare before whispering to Ally.

Ally looked over to Lucy and smirked with a wink. Midnight then put an arm around her waist and told her something.

"Ally!" Lucy yelled, causing the guild to go in silence.

"Yah?" Ally asked, turning her head to blonde Celestial mage.

"I challenge you to a fight between you and me witb Bixlow, Rufus and Lisanna." She declared proudly.

"Sure." Ally shrugged.

Lucy's heart just dropped. Ally was more mellow and less angry then she hoped. She wasn't all up in her face. Now that made Lucy angry.

She stormed over to the blonde mage and aimed a punch at her, only for Ally to catch in it mid-air.

"You really have to work on that." Ally suggested, throwing her into Gray, who woke up and was on crutches. He screamed in pain and Jana staryed laughing, until she was silenced by Natsu kissing her.

Lucy got up, and boy was she just fuming.

-Time Skip-

It was the day of the fight. Ally stood on one end of the yard while Bixlow, Lucy, Lisanna and Rufus stood at the other end.

Gray, Evergreen, Elfman, Wendy, Carla, Levy and a few others were cheering for Lucy and her team.

While Racer, Aidan, Cobra, Midnight, Ariel, Richard, Angel, Jana, Freed, Squirt, Happy, Laxus, Mira, Gajeel and Natsu were cheering for Ally.

They four were in fighting positions while Ally just had her hands in her pockets, not giving a Damn.

"Ready! Set, Go!" Macarov shouted.

Lisanna transformed into Animal Soul: Cat, Bixlow had his dolls lined up, Lucy summoned Loke and Scorpio and Rufus was going through some of his memories of spells.

Ally just stood their with a smirk on her face. Lisanna charged at her first, Ally just did a front flip and landed on Lisanna's shoulders by her hands then flipped off and kicked her in the face.

Lisanna didn't go down easy and Bixlow joined in. He used line formation. Ally dodged to attack.

She smirked. Her eyes glowed red. "Don't you know not to mess with a half demon?" She asked.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Memory Make: Night of the falling stars!" Rufus yelled, causing stars to try and crash into Ally, only to get blocked.

Then Scorpio did sand buster, making a large tunnel of sand fly directly at Ally.

She rolled out of the way. All of them were starting to get pissed, that they couldn't land a single hit.

"My turn." She muttered, standing straight. Her whole body turned a black shade, smoke coming from all around. She glowed a deep purple. Her ultimate form was coming.

The Destructive Demon.

It was the second most ultimate form. Her first was Queen of the Heavens and Hell, that was scary.

The eree black light turned blood red. Her hair was soppy and wet with blood. Blood red wings grew from her back. Her nails turned red and grew like claws. Her teeth turned sharp like a vampire. Her outfit was all red that showed her pale skin. Chains wrapped around her arms and legs. The outfit was a blood covered school girl outfit with a short skirt and a T shirt. Red high heel boots was something that she was wearing.

"Demons eye." She said. A huge eye showed up in the sky then opened, it was all red with no pupil, it admitted a strong magic energy. Then energy actually formed and shot at all of them.

They all passed out as soon as it hit them and Ally changed back. Everyone that was cheering for Lucy ran off, scared.

"No wonder people find you scary." Racer said. Ally chuckled and put her arm around Midnight's neck.

Finally done so one more chapter than this book is finished. Now I would just like to thank all those who read my story and liked it. I am so grateful and I hope you read my other stories because without your support I wouldn't be writing today.

Aidan- That was beautiful. *crys*

Me- Thanks?

Ariel- Don't listen to the baby. That was a nice speech.

Cobra- Sure was.

Racer- I agree.

Richard- Oh yeah.

Midnight- *Sleeping*

Me- Thanks you guys! By the way, Wake up Mister Creepy. Bye everyone!