{ disclaimer }

Part of the Supernatural Series

• • •

Copyright: Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved. 

All characters and (most of the) storyline are mine. Anyone/anything mentioned in this book is fiction and should not be compared to/confused with real life. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

Anything that might sound familiar to anything that happens in the Silent Hill games I, of course, fully credit the makers of said game.

Quote: The quote used in the summary is taken from the film Silent Hill.

Inspiration: The Silent Hill video games. 

Rating: This is a PG-13 story. There will be horror and strong language involved.

Non-5SOS fans: If you are not a fan of the band, please don't let it stop you from reading this story. This story is not about the band at all. Any of the characters mentioned in this book can be pictured as whoever you want. Besides their physical appearance, they are original characters created by my own imagination. 

Editor: lemx222 who proof reads all of my work and adds that little extra to the storyline

Graphics: Cover made by my friend Etienne (https://www.behance.net/etienneripzaad), and banners made by me. The asylum photos used in all graphics have been taken by lemx222, so all credit goes to her and her amazing photography skills.

Note: This story is completely fictional. Anything that happens/any information given that does not match up with the real world is not to be taken seriously. I write these things so it works for the storyline even if it means it isn't exactly realistic. So please, when you read about these things, do not comment on how historically/scientifically incorrect it is, because I (simply said) do not care and neither should you. This book is for entertainment purposes only.

I would very much appreciate it if you guys could leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love getting feedback; whether it's positive or negative. I am here to entertain you guys with my writing, but also to try to get better with each story I write :)

• • •

ENJOY READING :)