part 1

Okay so my name is reina and I went to Steven's trap house party October 31st 2015
So when I went I was so excited because it was my first trap house party and I had heard that before it always got shut down so I was feeling very confident that nothing stupid was going to happen so I stood in line for 3 hours and I got general so I had t wait longer so I had finally got in I was so happy the music was so good and I was dancing and I was way I the front like right were the poles were. So when the special performance came everyone fell In love and kept pushing me into the poles and went crazy. So I could not breath like at all. So when steven came out the metal poles almost broke and I was crying because it was hurting so bad. So then about 2hours In the party steven goes off stage and we wait like 10 mins then find out that some dumb bitch stole his backpack with his chain that his dad gave him before he died his wallet everything and only left his back pack. They told us that if who took it just gives it back nothing will happen and they still kept it. So we were asked to leave but we all know the scummy Fandom is crazy so we didn't leave. So eventually we left and went to the parking lot across the street then we heard sirens and the police came in the parking lot all of us run and then we leave after all that.
So the next day everyone is wandering who took his stuff because at this point steven doesn't trust us so today November 1st we found out who the bitch is and every scummy is pissed off and wants to jump her.
So that's all that happened in 2days
But all the scummies need to come together as one unit and try to help steven trust us again and help get his chain back because that all he really cares about