First Reports

I ran past an abandoned dusty car as I heard Sebastian's footsteps close behind me. I reached the door of the building, trying desperately to push it open, it wouldn't budge, Sebastian started trying to kicking it in.

I heard the growl of a zombie gaining on us. I took the large blade in my right hand and swung as hard as I could, hitting the creature on its temple, sending blood splattered on the concrete walls.

"I got it!" I heard Sebastian yell behind me. I went through the door after glancing out at the crowd that was gaining on us.
He slammed the door closed behind us as I turned on my flashlight.

"Looks like the building is clear." Sebastian said, taking a seat next to me on the floor. "It's getting dark. We'll find a way out of the city tomorrow."

I nodded, taking a sip of water and handing him my bottle.

How did I get here, you ask?
....Where do I start?
Let's back up a few years..
I worked for the military, and I wasn't very happy with my new assignment, which was being some movie star's bodyguard. That's when I met the man I would marry.
Our wedding day came and went, and we started building our normal life together.
Well... As normal as a movie star and an ex bodyguard, now military op leader could possibly do...

"Sebastian!" I yelled from the kitchen, "breakfast!" In the apartment in the city.

"Morning." He said walking into the kitchen, pulling out a chair and using it to put his shoes on.
I set down the plate for him on the table, kissing his cheek as he smiled.

"That's it?" He asked, grabbing my waist and pulling me back, twisting me around and kissing my lips.

"We're going to be late." I mumbled between kisses.